• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

just as an aside i think messi on Fm 13 is broken

i suicided a team earlier tonight by signing him (financially destroyed the club)

to pry him away i needed to offer 331 million pounds and 450k a week wages

thats fuckin LUDICROUS. he would go for a lot of money but man, thats gotta be a bug

331m is a fair price thoughi. What team did you use to buy him? I thought you could only use the data editor for sums like that

That thread was glorious and ended up being a free for all that I personally trolled the shit out of with pictures of low resolution GT5 cars :)

At some points, it was a very interesting thread. Who was that knobend who used to work at Turn10, got exposed as a complete liar and spends most of his time manipulating stats and screenshots to make Gran Turismo look shite?

FootballFan

That thread was glorious and ended up being a free for all that I personally trolled the shit out of with pictures of low resolution GT5 cars :)

Some people get too worked up about games. GT5 is amazing, one of my favourite games this gen. But if someone here tells me its utter shit I'll just laugh it off. Not start insulting the person like I've seen in older threads lol.

Football should be the only thing other than current affairs/news that should be taken seriously.

I'm saving some money to get a PS3 on the side next year. I need The Last of Us. And Ni No Kuni :D

buyitnow.jpg

Can't believe we got knocked out of the League Cup at home to Swansea. Fuck

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
At least Danny Rose is playing well. Glorious tackle from him in the box.

fuenf

Kroos starting

HeynckesKroosBestFriendsForever.jpg

Kroos is awesome! Who should start in his place?

I really dont get the Kroos hate, he's one of the greatest talents in the world. The only thing that makes him frustrating to watch sometimes, is our knowledge that he's capable of so much more!

Fry

Kroos is awesome! Who should start in his place?

I really dont get the Kroos hate, he's one of the greatest talents in the world. The only thing that makes him frustrating sometimes, is our knowledge that he's capable of so much more!

Nah, I'm in the I Love Kroos team. But I would like to see Shaqiri starting just once as CAM!

dc89

Yeah it's amazing to go back and read.

I'm saving some money to get a PS3 on the side next year. I need The Last of Us. And Ni No Kuni :D

Nino Kuni is one of my most anticipated titles for next year. I don't expect it to do well commercially, but it's going to have one of those communities that love it.

Linius

You're going to buy a ps3 next year when the ps4 is coming out?

Not sure when the next playstation is coming, but I do know that I won't be picking up a next gen console at the release. Guess I'll wait at least a year for the prices to drop.

Nino Kuni is one of my most anticipated titles for next year. I don't expect it to do well commercially, but it's going to have one of those communities that love it.

I love Ghibli and this game looks great. So I wanna have it :p

confuziz

Banned
Not sure when the next playstation is coming, but I do know that I won't be picking up a next gen console at the release. Guess I'll wait at least a year for the prices to drop.

Ah right. Both the new xbox and playstation will be released around this time next year. You can bet on that!

Sunderland, QPR and Stoke for relegation pls

When's the Mass Effect 3 trilogy out on PS3? Is it confirmed that the only DLC that comes with it is the free stuff? Not even LotSB?

Nani is still injured.

Good to see Fletcher get his first PL minutes this season.

Assume Smalling and Jones are on the bench. Defensive cover!

b49b8082ab7cf32e1cfc9ea4717e53b455394481.gif

3 trilogy? You mean just the trilogy right? :p

But I didn't know it's without DLC's, it's on my christmas wishlist :(

No, I mean the Mass Effect Trilogy

Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3: Dat Mass
Mass 3ff3ct: Mass Harder (with bonus proper ending)

Really looking forward to playing it, real shame about the DLC though

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, I mean the Mass Effect Trilogy

Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3: Dat Mass
Mass 3ff3ct: Mass Harder (with bonus proper ending)

Really looking forward to playing it, real shame about the DLC though

Fuck DLCs. I watched the new bonus proper ending on Youtube.

There was nothing proper about it.

Valencia and Carrick out of the squad completely. Deserved. Both been shit this season.

De Gea on the bench. Such bullshit. If he's fit play him.

Top Bottom