• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

3Sixty

#NUFC (4-4-2) v #southampton: Krul; Simpson, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Gutierrez (c), Tiote, Anita, Ferguson; Cisse, Ba. #newcastle #epl

4-4-2

welp. We're gonna get relegated.

Damn Cisse is fit :(

Wonder if anyone will remember if Mike Williamson played for us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did you once say the story of The Walking Dead will never live up to its theme tune?

I did, yes.
KuGsj.gif

Downing - Poor
Gerrard - Embarassing
Johnson - Good
Skrtel - Really Good
Everyone else - fine

Should have scored at least 1. Gerrard is putting us under so much pressure with his sloppy passing and dreadful pressing. Gotta carry on like this, maybe swap Henderson and Gerrard around

Sterling will be world class in 4 years' time

sohois

Been interesting to see Henderson today, I assumed he would simply take the DM role and leave Allen and Gerrard further forward but in fact he has been the most advanced. However, he still seems to playing mostly a defensive role, pressing high and harrying Swansea whomever has the ball. Worked quite well, I feel. Liverpool would probably have had better control of the midfield if Gerrard was playing better. Feel Shelvey could be good coming on for Gerrard, not that that would ever happen.

Top Bottom