• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Salvadora

Ugh LOF is so bad. I keep getting 'Unable to issue security token. Please refresh the page and try again' & It's generally unstable. Might not renew next time.

Labadal

1353852451996.gif

Decent effort but get it on target next time eh lad? Need to make the keeper work at the least.

Young>Sterling

Viktor Fischer rejected a contract at Ajax? Any dutch-GAF know if this is the case?

United have been sending scouts to watch him this season.

I may have to amend my January-onwards team.

Timurid

FUCK! Glik got injured and he had to leave the game on a stretcher. :( Hopefully, he will be fine for the derby. Ogbonna is good, but he just got back from injury too. So he needs more game time to get situated better.

bud

Is Suarez ever going to get a chance in the first team? I saw him play against Chelsea in the U21 league and he was sublime! Way too good to not be playing regular football. Also nice to see Veira go to all the U21 games.

why would he? you can always find someone better for 30 million pounds.

Wilbur

Banned
Wait, now my LOF is saying

Unable to issue security token. Please refresh the page and try again

I'VE REFRESHED AND LOGGED OUT AND IN AND EVERYTHING WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

Linius

They're both stalling on new contract's right?

Schöne is with Ajax since last summer. He signed a contract for three years so I don't think they're busy with his contract. Eriksen is stalling yes. He says he wants to have all his options open to him. Guess he's gone if a good club comes by next summer.

Salvadora

Wait, now my LOF is saying

Unable to issue security token. Please refresh the page and try again

I'VE REFRESHED AND LOGGED OUT AND IN AND EVERYTHING WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

That happened to me earlier. Try switching server.
Edit: I'm on channel 3 server 2.

Garjon

What a great passing move and what a terrible final ball from Gerrard. It's like he wanted to pass it in but from 25 yards out.

dc89

Is Suarez ever going to get a chance in the first team? I saw him play against Chelsea in the U21 league and he was sublime! Way too good to not be playing regular football. Also nice to see Veira go to all the U21 games.

Suarez is a little beast. I may be wrong but I remember him picking up a knee injury which was keeping him out for a few months.

Top Bottom