• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Timurid

Great half so far! We played fairly well so far especially our attack looked much improved. I'm very happy for Cerci scoring his first goal for il granata and against his former side too. Hopefully, Glik can recover and come back for the derby next week. I think fiorentina are missing a few players like jovetic (i think he is fit, but Montella doesnt want to risk it) and pizarro. Nonetheless, that's no excuse for them to play poorly.
FORZA TORO!!!

Garjon

Holy shit the Swansea defence just turned to stone there, Suarez could have walked it in instead of giving himself an unnecessarily tight angle.

Zabojnik

FUCK! Glik got injured and he had to leave the game on a stretcher. :( Hopefully, he will be fine for the derby. Ogbonna is good, but he just got back from injury too. So he needs more game time to get situated better.

It won't matter. If Grande Torino's players (RIP) came back as zombies, maybe you'd have a chance. Maybe. Having said that, I hope you guys destroy Fiorentina. I'm sick and tired of hearing how incredibly great they are this year. Yeah, Montella is class and he's going a very good job so far, but 'better than Juve' and 'title contenders'? Come on, son.

Garjon

I'd hate to be a Swansea fan, at least Liverpool can hit the bar every now and then. I can't believe they couldn't get a single shot in after that long spell of possession in our box.

Top Bottom