• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Clegg

Sneijder will be our midfield enforcer and Kagawa our top class winger.

The Stroot will have to strengthen us at left-back.

Salazar

You can never tell with Kyoufu.

KqTvb.gif

Kyoufu is more predictable than Ashley Young.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, he was pretty tinfoil hat-ish for the past week, but he has seriously lost it now.

He was doing a good job to be honest. Unfortunately he's snapped. Shame.

Oh Ether_Snake! I remember helping him with a few bosses in Demon's Souls before becoming a member here.

I still have Demon's Souls on my shelf; finished the first one with that big gloopy boss and I always get to the end of the second level but I can't beat the fucking fire spider, it's too weird looking and hard for me to roll.

I went online once, it was the one with that giant knight thing and this guy was kicking everyone's arse and I was just running behind him, then he stepped on a pressure plate and arrows hit me in the back. He betrayed me.

Fuck you keith13steel, fuck you.

Wilbur

Banned
Spartak Moscow coach Unai Emery has been sacked after a 5-1 home loss to Dynamo in the Russian championship, Spartak's director general Valery Karpin told reporters on Sunday.

"The club's shareholders made a decision that Unai Emery will no longer coach Spartak," Karpin told a news conference after the match.

He said the club will "decide what to do next in the next two to three days".

Spartak will also finish bottom in their Champions League group.

The Spaniard, an ex-Valencia coach, was appointed by Spartak in May on a two-year contract.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was doing a good job to be honest. Unfortunately he's snapped. Shame.

I still have Demon's Souls on my shelf; finished the first one with that big gloopy boss and I always get to the end of the second level but I can't beat the fucking fire spider, it's too weird looking and hard for me to roll.

I went online once, it was the one with that giant knight thing and this guy was kicking everyone's arse and I was just running behind him, then he stepped on a pressure plate and arrows hit me in the back. He betrayed me.

Fuck you keith13steel, fuck you.

Pick a mage, it's easy mode.

Stramaccioni freezing out Sneijder? I love him even more. The next Pep.

I don't think it was his decision.

Strama is a fine coach, only found his feet after going three in the back. I'll give him credit for being a good motivator, but not a tactician.

Wilbur

Banned
Pick a mage, it's easy mode.

I don't think it was his decision.

Strama is a fine coach, only found his feet after going three in the back. I'll give him credit for being a good motivator, but not a tactician.

A mage you say? Hmm. I need to learn not to slice things in games. But I love slicing things.

And I haven't seen enough of Inter to comment, but they set up perfectly in the Juve game. He's still young as well, time on his side.

K1LLER7

Finished watching this weeks walking dead, shows starting to pick up again.

Wth was the phone and Rick thing all about??

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A mage you say? Hmm. I need to learn not to slice things in games. But I love slicing things.

And I haven't seen enough of Inter to comment, but they set up perfectly in the Juve game. He's still young as well, time on his side.

I haven't seen enough either, looked like we wasted countless of chances and they didn't. A much needed slap for being arrogant fucks.

WHO'S THE PHONE

It was done a lot better in the comics, but just see it as a way for Rick to cope with the loss of his wife and all the pressure he's been dealing with. It's a phenomenon that happens in real life too. Google phantom phone calls

Anderson

Gone for

Spurs WIN
Roma WIN
Juve Both teams to score
Atletico Madrid WIN
Soton - Newc Both teams to score
Chelsea - City Both teams to score

28/1 with my winnings from yesterday

Top Bottom