• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yeah, I was very taken by our work rate and pressing. Plus Westwood, my god, he was last playing in league two. Good signing.

IF we beat Reading I will start to fele its all coming together. Fingers crossed.

How about Enda Stevens being a good signing? That was a McLeish one. I think all of Lambert's signings have been good except for Bowery, but we don't know how that will work since he is one for the future.

Liverpool are so fucking shit.

They used to be a team that people looked at and thought 'we'd be lucky to get a point here' but now you can really look to play against them and do them over.

These Sky super close ups of the players' faces is truly awful.
ib2qtNwv6UhNr4.gif

You must be quite old.

24. Even a few years back they would get results against the good teams, do well in the Champions League etc. Looking at the team sheets now just shows a dramatic drop in quality relative to their rivals in the league.

Even back in the Early 00's, I would say about 6 or 7 teams would look at a Liverpool side and say 'We could get 3 points today if things go our way'. These days I'd say 14/15 teams in the league would be able to play them without much fear.

rodvik

How about Enda Stevens being a good signing? That was a McLeish one. I think all of Lambert's signings have been good except for Bowery, but we don't know how that will work since he is one for the future.

Agreed. To be fair to him all of McLeishes signings were decent. Nzogbia being the only real flop. I really like Holman.

GorillaJu

Shit second half, riveting first half. Needed to win but REALLY needed not to lose. Somehow mildly satisfied because I really fancied Swansea's chances.

24. Even a few years back they would get results against the good teams, do well in the Champions League etc. Looking at the team sheets now just shows a dramatic drop in quality relative to their rivals in the league.

Even back in the Early 00's, I would say about 6 or 7 teams would look at a Liverpool side and say 'We could get 3 points today if things go our way'. These days I'd say 14/15 teams in the league would be able to play them without much fear.
Haha yeah I was just messing with you.

Though tbh, even when they made a run for the title, they drew alot of games. It seems to me that for quite some time now, Liverpool have not had more than 2 top players in the final third of the pitch. And that's where you win games and what strikes fear into the opposition.

sohois

Gerrard should really be dropped when Lucas returns, there'll be no excuse then for leaving him on the pitch. Time to select another captain methinks.

Top Bottom