• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Mastadon

Banned
Our wingers are bad right now, but they're no Nunez, Riera, Garcia, Kuyt, Babel, Benayoun, Kewell, Cole or Smicer.

Out of all of those Garcia and Kuyt were your best. That is not a ringing endorsement, lest I need to make that clear.

I would take any of our temporarily under performing wingers over that lot.

If Sebastian Leto was given his work permit, it would have been a different story altogether.

fuenf

The F1 thread was fun, didnt know that some posters take their teams / driver that serious, but still lots of salt and "some added excitement" to the race. With that said, next season's finale will probably be the next time I step into that thread.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
25 - Juventus are unbeaten away from home in their last 25 league games and have won 10 of their last 11 on the road in Serie A.

AC Milan have won only one of their last five home league games against Juventus.

HOWAY THE LADS
I'm trying to make Newcastle GAF feel at home

i expect juve to win big

4-1

I love you.

What did Shreeves do? I missed the game
Benitez tried to play down the fan reaction and pretend he wasn't listening to it and so didn't hear it. Shreeves bluntly and hilariously tried to burst his bubble and tell him he's hated by a large majority of the gobshites who were present in the crowd. I may have editorialized a little in this explanation.

Hoffenheim has dropped to the relegation spot. Would love to see them get relegated, I just fear that Augsburg and Fürth will play an even worse season... Maybe Berlin or Kaiserslautern can kill them in relegation.

Someone please buy Newcastle.

Please.

PLS

QB1yv.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Ham fans were singing 'can we stab you every week' during the game, plus the standard gas chamber hissing. Charming as always. Thankfully we took a shit on them today and they will now lose their next few games.

Lightning

Banned
Chelsea's fans are going to be the reason Benitez will not succeed at Chelsea. No way Roman will put up with large amount of booing every week.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea's fans are going to be the reason Benitez will not succeed at Chelsea. No way Roman will put up with large amount of booing every week.

They weren't booing, they were saying Boo-nitez.

/smithers

elsk

Banned
Hoffenheim has dropped to the relegation spot. Would love to see them get relegated, I just fear that Augsburg and Fürth will play an even worse season... Maybe Berlin or Kaiserslautern can kill them in relegation.

They (Hoffenheim) have good scouts, tho. They bring great talent to the Bundesliga, is worth having them around

Augsburg are shite

Well guess Benitez already got his excuse there.

Also highly doubt Chelsea fans will keep this up, but the first match after a club legend has been (pretty harshly) fired and replaced with a fucking Liverpool idol that has been known to talk shit about Chelseas fans? Yeah that was always going to happen.

I don't know who they are but I'll take them.

-Anyone- over Ashley.

lol

Top Bottom