• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Money is not everything.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Linius

Atletico is going to shit on Madrid next weekend and La Liga will be over.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/trollol.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

My body is ready for that.

But I'm shaky for next week. Ajax - PSV is on saturday. Very important game for us.

They (Hoffenheim) have good scouts, tho. They bring great talent to the Bundesliga, is worth having them around

Would be better to bring those talents to the 2nd Bundesliga, so that we can buy them for cheap :p

And I'd disagree with the good scouts, anyway. They did a good job when they were in the 3rd and 2nd division: Ba, Carlos Eduardo, Obasi, Gustavo, Vorsah, etc. In the last few years, they basically just bought a few players from 1860 that look promising and mainly did shit transfers.

And they're a shit club that deserves to fuck off again, so why even bother with them?

Lightning

Banned
All that is needed now is for Real Madrid to draw Bayern Munich in the next round of the champions league and get their butts kicked.

Then Mourinho will be gone.

Wilbur

Banned
All that is needed now is for Real Madrid to draw Bayern Munich in the next round of the champions league and get their butts kicked.

Then Mourinho will be gone.

Arsenal fans must be the only ones who hate Mourinho apart from Barca fans. He's the greatest man who ever walked this earth <3

elsk

Banned
Would be better to bring those talents to the 2nd Bundesliga, so that we can buy them for cheap :p

And I'd disagree with the good scouts, anyway. They did a good job when they were in the 3rd and 2nd division: Ba, Carlos Eduardo, Obasi, Gustavo, Vorsah, etc. In the last few years, they basically just bought a few players from 1860 that look promising and mainly did shit transfers.

And they're a shit club that deserves to fuck off again, so why even bother with them?

Yeah, that's true. After buying Tim Wiese, they deserve no sympathy

Were Leverkusen expected to be doing this well?

They were shit last season because of Dutt. They usually do decently-good.

Zabojnik

------------------ Buffon -------------------
---------------------------------------------
-------- Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres --------
----------------------------------------------
-- Isla - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah --
----------------------------------------------
------------- Vucinic - Quagliarella -----------

I thought Caceres and Barzagli would swap places? Odd. Isla, not Licht? Odd. I'd play Licht today and have him rest against Torino.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dempsey on his black eye: "We were training and Daws caught me. It's all good, he's a tough guy!"

Please do this every week Daws. Clint was excellent today, his best game for us by a mile. Could have scored two (one off the bar), one direct assist plus one key pass for the third.

HuGOD Lloris was amazing once again.

GolazoDan

What a terrible day of football. Going to bed, I'm just disappointed about everything. Everything apart from the Chelsea fans who wrote scathing anti-Benitez words on pieces of A4.

I was happy enough with today's result. We're a team who's defense has been shoddy for a long time now, we haven't kept a clean sheet in 10 games, but we managed it against the current champions and never looked out of our depth.

A point against any title contender is never a bad result. And given that we just sacked our boss and have only had the new one in for a few days. I think we done well.

It could be coincidence. But it would at least seem Rafa has helped sort the defensive aspect of our game. Looking forward to the more routine games now.

Edit: thought some of the protests were pathetic.

Also, Jeff Shreeves talking his usual bollocks. First telling Cech that the fans booed the team. They didn't, they booed Rafa. Then tells Rafa that they entire Stadium booed him, when they didn't, it was pockets of the stadium. And of course, when Rafa wouldn't bite, he just couldn't let up. Arsehole.

Top Bottom