• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Vieira was the absolute worst. Such a shithouse. Made Keane making him shit his pants ever better.

He's such a clown even now, RT'ing Arsenal fans telling him how great he was. Heard some stories about his ego being as big as ever in and around City too.

Edit - Reyes LOOOOOOOOL. I'll never forget the game we took it in turns to snap him. He never came back from it. Used to know an Arsenal fan who told me he would be the world's best player loooooooooool.

Henry and Reyes don't like each other apparently :lol

The racial incident between Reyes and the Spain manager at the time was probably the reason why.

Yeah Vieira is a dick now, but he is a legend at Arsenal, will always be welcome back in my eyes. Even if he did go to City...

spidye

such an awesome pic

mandzukic-gomez-mueller-826.jpg

I don't really care that much about the players anymore. The 99 team and the team of the mid 00's I really loved. Now I don't really care who plays for us.

Ronaldo was the last player. Rooney too I suppose but he killed that. Kagawa is perhaps the only other one who I could see myself getting attached to. And the twins.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Elsk you are awesome. :lol

Tbf though I kinda agree, I can't like anyone in their team except maybe Higuain, Casillas and Benzema, maybe Callejon too. (no I don't like Ozil or Alonso either).

Alonso is a twat. The look on his face is that of someone that just had their dog run over.

Lightning

Banned
I never had much time for Reyes. He was a good player but he always gave the impression that he wasn't happy at our club. Unlike Thierry Henry he never embraced the passion of the football club and that was disappointing as he had talent.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't really care that much about the players anymore. The 99 team and the team of the mid 00's I really loved. Now I don't really care who plays for us.

Ronaldo was the last player. Rooney too I suppose but he killed that. Kagawa is perhaps the only other one who I could see myself getting attached to. And the twins.

I'm mega rooting for De Gea, Smalling, Cleverley and Ando, but I'm deep in love with Raf already.

I'm mega rooting for De Gea, Smalling, Cleverley and Ando, but I'm deep in love with Raf already.
Hmm De Gea seems cool. We haven't really got to know him though, as much as fans can anyway. I suppose the doughnut incident was quite funny but as a character I haven't got much to think or say about him.

Smalling is a good player but you just know he's boring as hell.

Clev I don't give a shit about. Would be nice if he made it but he just comes across as a strip of plastic to me.

Anderson is a good source of entertainment. Got to say I did really take to him when we first signed him but his weight gain and shitness turned me off him. If he gets his form back I might want to touch his belly.

Wilbur

Banned
Lgw3k.png

Thought you'd mention RVP!

I don't really love him, but I love that he's ripped the hearts out of every Arsenal fan :lol

If we win the title because of him then I will. He can join the little place in my heart where Chicha and Berba reside, having contributed to us winning the title. But the special place, where Ole, Scholes, Keane, Yorke, Bebe, Ronaldo, Ruud reside... that's a tough place to break into

3Sixty

From Garth Crook's team of the week.

MIDFIELD - ADAM LALLANA, SOUTHAMPTON
Adam Lallana

Ever since there was talk of Nigel Adkins getting the sack, the players at Southampton have responded magnificently under the captaincy of Adam Lallana. Six points in two games take the Saints out of the bottom three and Lallana is proving to be the type of player capable of leading the club to safety.

Did you know?
Has created 25 goalscoring chances this season, only three fewer than Chelsea's Juan Mata.

:bow

Wilbur

Banned
Hmm De Gea seems cool. We haven't really got to know him though, as much as fans can anyway. I suppose the doughnut incident was quite funny but as a character I haven't got much to think or say about him.

Smalling is a good player but you just know he's boring as hell.

Clev I don't give a shit about. Would be nice if he made it but he just comes across as a strip of plastic to me.

Anderson is a good source of entertainment. Got to say I did really take to him when we first signed him but his weight gain and shitness turned me off him. If he gets his form back I might want to touch his belly.

I'm rooting for them all on playing grounds as opposed to Rafael, who I just want to adopt and kiss and play with his hair.

Shinji is adorable and moves like he's walking around on ice, but in the good way. He's like Torville and Welbeck's like fucking Anne Widdecombe.

Salazar

Been playing FIFA with

---------DDG
Raf Jones Smalling Büttner
---Bebe Clev Ando King
--------------Kagawa
---------RVP

Pretty fucking good.

Clegg

I'm getting on the Powell hype train.

He looks like a very talented young player who happens to play in the position we're desperate for some quality in.

I'm getting on the Powell hype train.

He looks like a very talented young player who happens to play in the position we're desperate for some quality in.
I'm aboard.

He's got a touch of class about him. Long way to go yet but I've been super impressed. His passing is pretty loose though, needs alot of work.

Lightning

Banned
If we win the title because of him then I will. He can join the little place in my heart where Chicha and Berba reside, having contributed to us winning the title. But the special place, where Ole, Scholes, Keane, Yorke, Bebe, Ronaldo, Ruud reside... that's a tough place to break into
Oh you mean the place where Fabregas, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Vieira, Adams and Keown are? Yeah that's a tough place to break into for most fans.

It will be a while before that list gets added too for me. In our current squad Wilshere and Szczesny would be my favourites. Sagna will join them if he stays on but I suspect he will jump in the summer.

FuturusX

It's pretty interesting watching old UTD...truly great teams. Well balanced and deadly. I can admit that now...never at the time.

UTD are very average now...I guess my wish came true.

Timurid

I remembered watching this game. God What a talent Thierry was!!
http://youtu.be/YWmbzOuRJH4
I still preferred Cesc's goal against Juve. Too bad, cesc left arsenal for farca. I wished he would of stayed at the Emirates. :(
Oh yea, Cesc's goal against AC milan was magnificent too.

Top Bottom