• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Anita and Tiote's a perfectly fine centre midfield pairing!

Might need a better centre back than Williamson

Anita and Tiote is like when we had Livermore and Sandro at the start of the season. It won't work.

Wilbur

Banned
Anita and Tiote is like when we had Livermore and Sandro at the start of the season. It won't work.

Eh, Anita has a bit of buzz and attacking intent that Livermore certainly doesn't. Cabaye's a huge miss, but I can never tell with Kyoufu if he's being tongue in cheek or not :lol

10th at the very very worst. I'll eat my own anal cakes if they finish lower.

^^Bundesliga I think Wilbs

Maybe the mic's weren't working? Happens sometimes.

Nope, certainly not. You could hear some muted conversation and such...kind of like in most EPL stadiums :O
But then it exploded suddenly, you could actually see everyone jump up all of a sudden.
I googled at it was indeed planned:
http://www.schwatzgelb.de/2012-11-2...-mit_ohne-stimme-keine-stimmung-beim-bvb.html (German)
"Ohne Stimme keine Stimmung" -> "No voice, no atmosphere": to protest the tighter security measures that the FA is planning to implement. Düsseldorf fans agreed to participate.

spidye

WTF, and now it's on all of a sudden even though nothing happened at all. This must have been some pre-arranged stunt, lol

/

Shiiiiit, 10mins of mourning, lol :(

isn't it because of the new stadium regulations?
12 for 12 or something, I think

edit: ok, just read the post above

FootballFan

Nope, certainly not. You could hear some muted conversation and such...kind of like in most EPL stadiums :O
But then it exploded suddenly, you could actually see everyone jump up all of a sudden.
I googled at it was indeed planned:
http://www.schwatzgelb.de/2012-11-2...-mit_ohne-stimme-keine-stimmung-beim-bvb.html (German)
"Ohne Stimme keine Stimmung" -> "No voice, no atmosphere": to protest the tighter security measures that the FA is planning to implement. Düsseldorf fans agreed to participate.

They tell you it's for that, but it's for Elsk. #FreeElsk

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know why he's getting frozen out really. At best, he links up well with Benteke. At worst he's a good option off the bench.

FootballFan

Hell no. At least Andres is funny.

image.php

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't know why he's getting frozen out really. At best, he links up well with Benteke. At worst he's a good option off the bench.

I actually don't mind he's left out. He doesn't work off the ball which is what Lambert is emphasising. On the bench, sure.

And playing him alongside Benteke is a luxury right now as it means we're forced in to a 4-4-2 and we've played badly every time we've played that with this crop of players.

Cash in in January and move on.

Wilbur

Banned
I actually don't mind he's left out. He doesn't work off the ball which is what Lambert is emphasising. On the bench, sure.

And playing him alongside Benteke is a luxury right now as it means we're forced in to a 4-4-2 and we've played badly every time we've played that with this crop of players.

Cash in in January and move on.

If you can get £10m plus for him, go for it, but he should definitely be on the bench for now.

Wes

venison crêpe
If you can get £10m plus for him, go for it, but he should definitely be on the bench for now.

I agree with the value and the bench.

I think it'll be a loan to Liverpool in January with a £10m+ fee in the summer attached. Villa will want to dump his £60k+ a week as soon as possible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Kevin Constant blocked more crosses than any other player in a single game in Europe’s major five leagues this season.

Isla fuck off back to Udinese.

Timurid

Must. Resist. FM13. And. WiiU.

DC i made you proud yesterday!! I took control of City in FM and beat Quiche's chelsea in the prestigious Community Shield. I was down 3-0 then Aguero scored a hat-trick and falcao scored the winner. Also, i brought a shit load of players. Sadly, i didnt have the chance to crush Wilbz's liverpool. :(

Wilbur

Banned
DC i made you proud yesterday!! I took control of City in FM and beat Quiche's chelsea in the prestigious Community Shield. I was down 3-0 then Aguero scored a hat-trick and falcao scored the winner. Also, i brought a shit load of players. Sadly, i didnt have the chance to crush Wilbz's liverpool. :(

I'm out tonight but tomorrow if you and Quiche are around I'll fuck you up with my crazy new formation

Meier

Highest paid managers:

1. Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid 15.3)
2. Carlo Ancelotti (PSG 13.5)
3. Marcello Lippi (Guangzhou Evergrande 10)
4. Alex Ferguson (Manchester United 9:4)
5. Arsene Wenger (Arsenal 9:3)
6. Guus Hiddink (Anzhi 8.3)
7. Fabio Capello (Russia 7.8)
8. Tito Vilanova (Barcelona 7)
9. Jose Antonio Camacho (China 5.9)
9. Roberto Mancini (Manchester City 5:9)

Is Tito really getting paid 7m? Surely they could have offered him a fraction of that given his inexperience.. crazy.

Pep turned down Roman's offer of £20m a year this summer apparently. Be interesting to see if that goes up and/or what City would have to offer to get him to take the job over Chelsea.

pulga

Banned
Newcastle must qualify for Europa League, MUST.

Don't kill my dream of seeing you win it in our stadium.

That...makes...no...sense. But I'm glad you got that Conte picture out of your system!

I guess Cunte can pay off EviLore or something.

I've even got the sneaking suspicion EviLore was the one who avada kedavra'd him, because he posted in the same thread just riiiiight after the whole killing your family business, which I guess means not even the dragon balls can save him now :(

FootballFan

Is Tito really getting paid 7m? Surely they could have offered him a fraction of that given his inexperience.. crazy.

He was inexperienced only as the main coach of the team, he was Pep's assistant since Barca B.

Sitting next to Pep and watching/listening/helping for 4 years would be enough time to learn most things.

dc89

:D sounds typical City! Falcao? I hope you buy DDR in January, let your game imitate life.

Linius

You know, I would consider picking it up if the ports were superior, but alas it appears not to be the case.

I read that too. It seems developers don't quite know what to do with the gamepad so that's nothing more than a gimmick. Graphics wise the Wii U isn't doing much better (or even worse) than 360/PS3 with these launch window ports (Batman, CoD, FIFA etc).

Meier

He was inexperienced only as the main coach of the team, he was Pep's assistant since Barca B.

Sitting next to Pep and watching/listening/helping for 4 years would be enough time to learn most things.

I agree, but that doesn't mean he's worth the (at the time) 7th highest salary in the world.

Meier

Bitscores not stable.

I was having a lot of issues with it and didn't renew my subscription. Now that City are out of the UCL, it makes even more sense. Sucks I'll miss the game tomorrow though. :( None of the other options work on iPad/iPhone as far as I can tell.

Meier

Both Cissé's have been terrible this year. Djibril was almost automatic last season as well and each is stuck on 1 thus far.

Top Bottom