• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

pulga

Banned
Because Lichtsteiner was on the bench.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
<3

A Milanista friend was using Juve's lack of aggressive protest as a sign it was a legit penalty -_-

faridmon

Lol, all the top teams (apart from Bayern) are losing. Frankfurt is losing 3-1 to Mainz, Shalke is losing against Hamburg and Hannover winning :eek:

Just bought Falcao to partner Llorente up front after he handed in a transfer request. £10m up front plus a further £40m in instalments for another 36 months. Sold Gervinho and Giroud for around £16m. Am looking for a DM now but need to find a very cheap one

Klopp is such a dumb ass sometimes. Like today when he fielded this super defensive team and thought 1 goal would be enough vs. Düsseldorf.
I hope the players that were rested really needed the rest and weren't just rested for Bayern. Because who gives a shit about Bayern. This game was a must-win.
Welp, at least Scheißalke lost.

Just bought Falcao to partner Llorente up front after he handed in a transfer request. £10m up front plus a further £40m in instalments for another 36 months. Sold Gervinho and Giroud for around £16m. Am looking for a DM now but need to find a very cheap one

Try and get Wanyama from Celtic. Dunno how much he costs though :p

Meier

Am looking for a DM now but need to find a very cheap one

Lorenzo Crisetig might be an option? Always good and should be relatively cheap. I bought him in 2014 or so for about $20-$25m and played him for a year then sold him for a decent profit and moved a West Ham regen that I had loaned out for half a season into my Starting XI. Worked like a charm.

Meier

Really? They're just annoying me with it.
honestly, I don't really care

Once you go FM, you never go back. It's a blast.. perfect game to play while watching TV with your SO too since you can glance at it very casually. She might get annoyed at the *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* of your mouse though.

Yeah, we can't afford to have both Gündogan and Götze out injured. Leitner was great, when subbed in, though, and should have started. Kehl and Bender is just not working without Götze/Kagawa last season. And even if Leitner doesn't play well in such matches, he'll improve and maybe he'll be able to make up for Ilkay and Götze missing next year.

Meier

Nice chance for QPR with a FK at edge of box.. knocked out for a corner. Nothing comes of it.

Now Sunderland have a FK just outside the box.

FootballFan

I never met a rude New Zealander. Do they exist?

If you look in the right places. Yurt said a similar thing too. Good to know NZ has a nice reputation other than sheep shaggers.

I was lol'ing when the word cunt was banned. People here say it as a nice thing.

"Oh bro you donated to the red cross today? What a good cunt"

Top Bottom