• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

feel

Always sucks to see someone go like that, getting carried away in the middle of a discussion where his deep emotional connection to the issue betrays him.

RIP Elsk's account.

fuenf

Shit, looks like elsk got perm'd :( :(

elsk was perma-banned. Fuck everything and everyone. One of my fav. guys on GAF and made this thread all the much better with his posts.

THIS IS TO YOU BABY.

Meanwhile...

JnrIJ.jpg

GKpv8.jpg

Sorry elsk, but I figure you wouldnt want anything else. You will be missed! :(

We should appeal for him to come back on emotional grounds and the fact English isn't his first language. Unfair to make it a perm.

Good idea, I think a "I LOVE GOMEZ AND KROOS" tag would've been the appropriate punishment.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

“I didn’t come here to do more than Diego Armando Maradona. I just wanted to enter the hearts of the people and the history of the club.

“This is an exceptional period of form for me and I have to thank my family, as they give me all the strength I need in the sweetness of my wife and the joy of my son. Also my faith in Jesus, who is my idol. God fills us with talents and we must work hard to make the most of them so they may act as testimony to His greatness.”

“For my private time, I am really not remotely interested in showbiz. I don’t need a Ferrari or a PlayStation. I prefer to spend my time in nature. When I retire, I will return to Uruguay and work with animals.”

Cavani
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
UEFA's disciplinary body have taken the decision to suspend Shakhtar striker Luiz Adriano for one match for his goal against Nordsjælland.

platini140x84.jpg

Platini GET Willian too! Again, he showed no remorse after assisting the goal! And I'm pretty sure Henrikh Mkhitaryan was giggling too.

Please, mods, take Fry instead.

No need, we can laugh at Fry and his shitty taste!

Leave my Fry alone.

Timurid

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! He was going to start supporting Toro! He was kinda right about informing the american public about the drug war. I have family in Torreón, which is where most of the violence is occurring. Thankfully, none of my family are hurt. I was browsing through that thread i read that some people want to legalize hard drugs. People on gaf say some of the dumbest things.
Good idea, I think a "I LOVE GOMEZ AND KROOS" tag would've been the appropriate punishment.

more like I love Dortmund! hehehe

Wilbur

Banned
So what do we all reckon for the premier league matches over the next few days?

Hope QPR get a win tonight.

I want QPR to go down so I hope Sunderland can grab a win.

I also don't care for Reading; I don't want them to go down per se, but there's teams I'd rather stayed up. So up the Villa as well, my Lambert love reigns supreme.

Gonna say... 1-1 Sunderland v QPR, 2-1 to Villa

Wilbur

Banned
Only cheats use monthly installments. You'll fit right in with the serie A crowd.

I have to cheat or I'll finish bottom :(

He got himself permed. And I was surprised he had a meltdown like that.

It was meltdowny, but like a few of us have said, he had emotional ties to it and English isn't his first language...

If I give you a flat fee of ten pounds, may we have him back?

pulga

Banned
Can't take me, they've already dwindled down GAFs Honduran demographic by 50%. I'm officially an endangered species!

Top Bottom