• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Baconsaurus, elsk wants you on twitter.

-

Lazio's 'sponsor' tonight is 'NO RACISM' in big white letters. That's good and everything, but their supporters should wear it, not the players. :p

iFAdpiIps9DZQ.png
iCiR0Jl4bTcds.png

Where's Quiche at?
i6ldjyOuVwwov.png

faridmon

Baconsaurus, elsk wants you on twitter.

-

Lazio's 'sponsor' tonight is 'NO RACISM' in big white letters. That's good and everything, but their supporters should wear it, not the players. :p

Klose made them do it. he can't make the fans do it.

<3 Klose

panty

Our lineup for tonight

RM: Adán, Varane, Özil, Carvalho, Albiol, Modric, Callejón, Nacho, Morata, José Rodríguez, Cheryshev.

Bench / Suplentes RM: Jesús, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Coentrão, Di María.

Hahahaa

K1LLER7

Our lineup for tonight

RM: Adán, Varane, Özil, Carvalho, Albiol, Modric, Callejón, Nacho, Morata, José Rodríguez, Cheryshev.

Hahahaa
Does Lego's hero not get a start?

Edit: now I see it.

pulga

Banned
Our lineup for tonight

Hahahaa

We already won the first leg 1-4, do you WANT the regulars to start or something?

Wait Carvalho is still with us? :lol

VAMOS MORATA!!!

Meier

Possible good news for Juve: Adriano is banned for the upcoming fixture due to his unsporting goal against Nordsjaelland.

Meier

I think he's the guy in FIFA 13 who's main stats are all around 95, speed and acceleration at 99. He's only available in the second season and costs 18m. I got him in January, swap with Nani.

I noticed this guy (presumably) in my career mode some years down the line. I was quite confused since he was only 20 or so and cost like $50m. Had never seen anything like it.

Looks like Eintracht Frankfurt will lose to Mainz. I was hoping these guys would stay in the top 3 all year but it looks like they're falling off. That's too bad -- a really neat story.

dc89

Just 3 small bets on tonight, all with even odds or there abouts.

Over 2.5 goals in Frankfurt game - won
Doncaster to win - 0-0 at HT.
Double on Charlton V Peterborough & Derby V Cardiff - over 2.5 in each game. 0-0 & 0-1 at HT respectively.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Despite Robinho's penalty costing their side an important three points, Rizzoli spoke positively of the reaction of the Juventus players to his debatable decision.

"Their protests were very civil and this allowed me to continue to arbitrate and officiate the game with maximum concentration,"

Because Lichtsteiner was on the bench.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
<3

Top Bottom