• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Clegg

On the bench.

De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Young, Welbeck, Fletcher, Buttner

3 defenders on the bench. Not much there to change things up so the team we've stated with has to get the shizz done. I am hopeful.

Maybe not too old but he's been playing more or less all season and he already has to nurse injuries.

Don't know why these guys want Hernandez on the bench. Happy for him to start, in form and always a threat.

De Gea was in good form before he missed a few games to have his wisdom teeth taken out. He really should be back in the team.

I'm happy with that midfield but disappointed that Powell isn't even on the bench.

K1LLER7

i'm hoping We play 2 of the 3 strikers wide because we usually look lost without wingers to cross the ball in.

Like the team though.

rodvik

Does it always remain an interactive movie essentially? I'm like an hour and a half in and it's still just story thus far. :O Very nice looking but I can't stand the dub.

Disgaea 3 is on it.. no 4 yet. I loved the original Disgaea and played a bit of 2 but didn't finish it. I'm planning on buying 4 when it does come out.

Wish Little King's Story wasn't digital only in the US. Can't imagine I'll ever buy it since I refuse to spend $40 on a handheld game.

Cool thanks. I am leaning towards getting one but to be honest my tablets have spoiled me when it comes to game prices.

Thoughts guys?
While i can totally respect Sneijder's point of view(unlike other players he didn't publicly cry about getting a raise), i can also say that after seeing him in the last two years playing like shit and skipping a lot of matches 'cos of an injury, he absolutely doesn't deserve the raise he got after that exceptional 09/10 season. Sadly, i think that the damage is already done and i'm almost sure that in his next team he'll probably get less money than what we've offered to him right now, like with Julio Cesar.
It's a shame though, he was pretty good with Strama.

De Gea was in good form before he missed a few games to havehis wisdom teeth taken out. He really should be back in the team.

I'm happy with that midfield but disappointed that Powell isn't even on the bench.
Yeah, made worse by the fact that Lindegaard actually messed up massively for the QPR goal as he was standing beyond his front post.

Had DDG done that, media would have been all over it and he'd probably be dropped.

Meier

City have apparently upped the bid to £9m from £7m for Alen Haliliovic, the "Croatian Messi." We had someone at the Betis-Real game to watch Benat again as well.

Balotelli back for City.

Hart; Maicon, Kompany, Nastasic, Zabaleta; Garcia, Barry; Silva, Y Toure, Balotelli; Aguero.

I like this lineup.. hopefully Yaya can finally do something again as far as fantasy is concerned. Glad to see Javi getting some action.

No wingers, about fucking time.
You know this could easily be very frustrating.

Requires everyone to play well and for everyone's touch to be sure and precise. Rooney, Anderson and Hernandez are 3 players in that front 6 who can be absolutely shite if they're not at it.

faridmon

Everton (to face Arsenal): Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Gibson, Jagielka (c), Jelavic, Naismith, Distin, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini.

Everton subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Oviedo, Hitzlsperger, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios.

Barkley is back and GIBSON!!!!! Win is in bag now.

kharma45

You know this could easily be very frustrating.

Requires everyone to play well and for everyone's touch to be sure and precise. Rooney, Anderson and Hernandez are 3 players in that front 6 who can be absolutely shite if they're not at it.

I have faith <3 Anderson to be MOTM.

Garjon

Confirmed #LFC team v @SpursOfficial: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Enrique, Sterling, Suarez #Spurs

@SpursOfficial: Our starting tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Gallas, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Dempsey, Bale & Defoe #COYS

Downing will be sent off; is there really no alternative?

I saw the Spurs back line and thought 'that's not too bad' and then I saw the midfield. You'd better give us a good kicking.

WJD

A GOOD TEAM

PRAISE THE LORD

Only possible changes I'd make are De Gea and Welbeck in for Lindegaard and Hernandez.

Hernandez is better off the bench and De Gea is just a cool guy.

Not gonna complain though.

Wilbur

Banned
A GOOD TEAM

PRAISE THE LORD

Only possible changes I'd make are De Gea and Welbeck in for Lindegaard and Hernandez.

Hernandez is better off the bench and De Gea is just a cool guy.

Not gonna complain though.

r u mee

I'm excited to see Ando and Clev <3

Top Bottom