• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FootballFan

It is if we block out Victor -Near Post- Valdes.

He saved a fantastic penalty then the rebound straight after, he was great there. So we don't need to block him out
for that game

First Shaqiri start of the season and elsk gets perma'd. This world simply isn't fair.

I want more Shaqiri!

The fucking truth right here!

its-always-sunny-charlie-laughing-c.gif

Clegg

Slightly nervous about this West Ham fixture tbh.

I know Carroll han't scored this season but he's big and physical. Our defence has been extremely poor this season and he could do some damage.

FootballFan

Slightly nervous about this West Ham fixture tbh.

I know Carroll han't scored this season but he's big and physical. Our defence has been extremely poor this season and he could do some damage.

Winston Reid will have RVP in his pocket and score a late winner from a corner.

Heard it here first, place your bets boys.

Anyone getting a last minute pre-order down on Wii U?

No but I entered a comp where I have about a 1/300 chance of winning one(pretty good odds imo).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Only Juventus (256) and Real Madrid (254) have hit more shots in the big five leagues than Everton this season.

Unfortunately for him, he's not playing much with Bologna, with Diamanti, Gilardino and Gabbiadini (at least him is playing) is difficult to find space.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Quiche - Parks & Rec is the best comedy show on right now. Season One is average but only six episodes. Seasons 2, 3 and 4 are all brilliant.

Thats pretty sweet. You got to be in it to win it.

Don't let Kyoufu see this. Oh and guys like you killed the Vita :p

Vita: Great hardware, shite software
WiiU: Embarassing hardware, mediocre software

edit: Seems that bitscores will come back at some point, doubt it'll be tonight though. Thieves.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Confirmed #LFC team v @SpursOfficial: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Enrique, Sterling, Suarez #Spurs

@SpursOfficial: Our starting tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Gallas, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Dempsey, Bale & Defoe #COYS

Wilbur

Banned
Confirmed #LFC team v @SpursOfficial: Reina, Johnson, Downing, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Enrique, Sterling, Suarez #Spurs

@SpursOfficial: Our starting tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Gallas, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Dempsey, Bale & Defoe #COYS

DEMBELEEEEEEE

2-2, calling it now

dc89

Pretty sweet deal by Nintendo of Europe. Buy a 3DS XL and redeem 1 of 5 games including Super Mario 3D Land and Professor Layton & The Miracle Mask for free. You can also redeem if you already bought the console and haven't registered it on Club Nintendo.

And before you guys ask
Nintedo of Europe saw my sweet City PR and asked me to work with them

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No Caulker, he played the last two with a knock and shat himself for the West Ham goal so not surprising.

Labadal

Ouch, I have a feeling Downing will get destroyed.

I'd prefer Agger to take the Lucas role and then play Coates as CB.

Clegg

Mata and Mikel have been left out of Chelsea's starting XI.

Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole; Ramires, Romeu, Bertrand; Oscar, Hazard; Torres

Meier

Persona 4 Golden - Best game of all times. #VitaBro

Does it always remain an interactive movie essentially? I'm like an hour and a half in and it's still just story thus far. :O Very nice looking but I can't stand the dub.

Did disgea ever release for Vita?

Disgaea 3 is on it.. no 4 yet. I loved the original Disgaea and played a bit of 2 but didn't finish it. I'm planning on buying 4 when it does come out.

Wish Little King's Story wasn't digital only in the US. Can't imagine I'll ever buy it since I refuse to spend $40 on a handheld game.

Does it always remain an interactive movie essentially? I'm like an hour and a half in and it's still just story thus far. :O Very nice looking but I can't stand the dub.

It becomes a great game, then it switches regularly between grind-fest and brilliance for like 100 hours.

Chie vs Clementine, FIGHT!

Where is De God?

Frogie plz
On the bench.

De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Young, Welbeck, Fletcher, Buttner

3 defenders on the bench. Not much there to change things up so the team we've stated with has to get the shizz done. I am hopeful.

Ferdinand too old for 2 games in 4 days?

And I thought you guys wanted Hernandez on the bench?
Maybe not too old but he's been playing more or less all season and he already has to nurse injuries.

Don't know why these guys want Hernandez on the bench. Happy for him to start, in form and always a threat.

Wilbur

Banned
Lindegaard, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Evra, Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley, Hernandez, Rooney, Van Persie

FERGIE FINALLY GETS THE TEAM RIGHT!

apart from perhaps hernandez but thats because of how he starts instead of because i love him but

HOLY FUCK FUCK HOLY HOLY FUCK ANUS ANUS ANUS IN MY BUTT ANUS OH LORDY FUCK BURGERS

edit: de gea :(

Top Bottom