• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FootballFan

as delicious as the lonely housewife's vibrator.

5aHcC.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Anybody watch Copa Sudamericana? Apparently a Colombiano Team is thru to semis! :D

Millonarios but still

---uh oh Steel Attack am cry... They just said Aquivaldo esta de vuelta on Fox Deportes.

sohois

when i was in china snickers was the meal for kings. it was basically the only real chocolate you could get without throwing up :D

You didn't like Dove? Or KeDi chocolate for like 1 kuai?

Can't stand Snickers myself, though in any case if i want something sweet I just get a Cornetto (cost equivalent of 30p here).

This salt-water's a god-send.

Am I safe to brush my teeth without using toothpaste?
Can I play football if I avoid having the ball booted at my head and play the Berbatov role?

I haven't had a shit in 3 days :p

Blablurn

You didn't like Dove? Or KeDi chocolate for like 1 kuai?

Can't stand Snickers myself, though in any case if i want something sweet I just get a Cornetto (cost equivalent of 30p here).

hated dove :S

im trying to stay away from sweets till next month. lets see how it will work out...

:O Well I see you as a Suarez now on the 5 a side pitch :p

Same here.

Suarez is actually 5'11

He looks pretty short for some reason though, maybe the way he stands and runs with his feet so far apart.

Coates is 6'8, but he doesn't look it. Isn't Pantillimon like 6'9?

For some reason I'm looking forward to the Wigan game, even though I don't think we'll win. Guess I'm just looking forward to watching Suarez and Sterling

FootballFan

:D

Second worst transfer in football history?

Nah, worst.

It is like Liverpool right now swapping Suarez + 40 million for someone worse than him, let's just say Suarez + 40 million for Podolski. (nothing against Podolski, who I like, just picking someone worse than Suarez here).

Eto'o had just been our top scorer in the league, scoring in CL final too. Helping Barca be the first team in Spain to win the treble.

Really wish Pep had got along with Eto'o, things would have been really different. Or at least get Villa when he wanted him, not a whole season after.

edit
Before someone says something, nothing against Ibra, his style didn't suit the team like Eto'o or Villa would.

Nah, worst.

It is like Liverpool right now swapping Suarez + 40 million for someone worse than him, let's just say Suarez + 40 million for Podolski. (nothing against Podolski, who I like, just picking someone worse than Suarez here).

Eto'o had just been our top scorer in the league, scoring in CL final too. Helping Barca be the first team in Spain to win the treble.

Really wish Pep had got along with Eto'o, things would have been really different. Or at least get Villa when he wanted him, not a whole season after.

edit
Before someone says something, nothing against Ibra, his style didn't suit the team like Eto'o or Villa would.

Ibrahimovic is a genuinely quality player though, even if he didn't work out for you guys.

We sold one of our underperforming talismans for a great fee, and blew £35million of it on a one-dimensional player who didn't fit in, on the back of 5 months of good performances. And you guys still won the title

FootballFan

Ibrahimovic is a genuinely quality player though, even if he didn't work out for you guys.

We sold one of our underperforming talismans for a great fee, and blew £35million of it on a one-dimensional player who didn't fit in, on the back of 5 months of good performances. And you guys still won the title

Yep I said that in the edit, Ibra is awesome just not awesome for our team. I will always remember his goal in the clasico though lol.

Madrid had spent like 500000billion on 10 players and Ibra gets subbed on to score the winner.

Nyx

A home-game again this weekend, vs FC Twente who are not allowed to take any supporters with them due to riots in last year's game.

Really, REALLY hope we beat the scum.

dc89

"Theatricality and deception, powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?"

Am I the only one who can't wait for the 3rd December?!

dc89

PSN. I'm bored and need a game to play that doesn't require me to sit upright :p

Did you see the free DLC for PSASBR?

YEAH! But I still need to buy the game. Is it even out yet!?

---

The racist City fan who abused Anton Ferdinand against QPR this season has been banned for 5 years. This came about when a female City fan asked him to stop using racist and foul language and he said 'Well John Terry said it.'. She also said his behaviour intimidated other City fans around him. 250 hours community service too.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...ton-ferdinand-and-protested-john-terry-did-it

Anderson

Gibbs still not available for #afc. Sagna, Ox, Szczesny due to have a test before North London derby. Checks also on Cazorla, Giroud

Please just be mind games, got no chance without Cazorla. Ergh the thought if spurs win the game and like united it'll be the first game of weekend and ruin it completely

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Aaron, Kyle Walker and Jermain Defoe all withdrew from England duty earlier this week after picking up hamstring injuries at City last weekend.

Andre said on Thursday: "Most of the England boys who were carrying heavy legs have done one more recovery session. They were struggling. Lennon had a scan, but he’s okay. I think all three will be up for selection."

Mousa Dembele remains out with a hip injury and Andre said we're seeing 'good development' from our longer-term injuries, Scott Parker, Younes Kaboul and Benoit Assou-Ekotto.

Ugh, those 3 have officially entered the Diaby Zone.

Top Bottom