• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I made a gif of Viva's catchphrase!

isa9iLuvj2Cw2.gif

:lol
:lol it's perfect!

The Times are reporting Vidic should be back in training within the next week.

Plz! Jones is back now too, so finally it looks like we'll have all our defenders, or at least most, back.

Doesn't seem like Rooney will play tmrw.

K1LLER7

Plz! Jones is back now too, so finally it looks like we'll have all our defenders, or at least most, back.

Good news :D

Want to see Kagawa return too.

Clegg

Now we'll have to see how good he is upon his return.

Blablurn

lol

hoeneß told a funny story yesterday. he got a call that alaba and ribery are always partying in munich. so hoeneß went to alaba, asked him: "are u guys often on the road?" alaba: "what do u mean on the road?" hoeneß: "like p1s or hugos (famous clubs in munch). alaba: "not sure, let me think about it"

on the next day hoeneß went back to alaba: "yeah, i thought about it, it seems like ribery went out with another black colored man"

lol

fuenf

And Robben is injured again..., apparently he pulled a muscle and is out of the next couple of games.

lol

hoeneß told a funny story yesterday. he got a call that alaba and ribery are always partying in munich. so hoeneß went to alaba, asked him: "are u guys often on the road?" alaba: "what do u mean on the road?" hoeneß: "like p1s or hugos (famous clubs in munch). alaba: "not sure, let me think about it"

on the next day hoeneß went back to alaba: "yeah, i thought about it, it seems like ribery went out with another black colored man"

lol

black colored man :) cute. Even Hoeneß said "Schwoazn".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Gunners boss said: "Apart from long-term injuries I get a bit confused because we have so many players who come back with injuries or small injuries. We need to see how they are today.

"Cazorla only landed last night and we will see how he is this morning (Friday). Szczesny, Sagna, Walcott, Chamberlain, Arteta, Giroud - there are so many - I think I will need a few doctors this morning.

"Arteta has a little hip problem and Giroud has come back with a hamstring and calf problem."

8DYJ2KBZ.png

PaulLFC

Platt did last weeks conference for him

So Mancini thought this would be hilarious
To be honest, reading "Mancini, who walked into his pre-Aston Villa news conference wearing a mask of his assistant David Platt" on BBC did make me laugh, mainly because it sounds ridiculous.

Wilbur

Banned
BBC have a Premier League table mocked up minus substitutes' goals:

1. West Brom 26
2. Chelsea 25
3. Everton 24
4. Man Utd 22
5. Arsenal 18
6. Man City 18
7. West Ham 18
8. Tottenham 17
9. Fulham 16
10. Norwich 13
11. Liverpool 12
12. Swansea 12
13. Stoke 12
14. Newcastle 11
15. Wigan 11
16. Aston Villa 11
17. Sunderland 9
18. Southampton 9
19. Reading 5
20. QPR 4

I feel pretty upbeat regarding Saturday's game. I'm hoping for at least a point, but I really expect to see us play some attacking football which is so exciting compared to this point a year, or even six months ago. In Lambert We Trust.

I hope to see Stevens start again, and I kind of like the idea of a front three of Agbonlahor, Benteke, and Weimann. Really, the only change I'd like to see from last week is El Ahmadi swapped in for Westwood, but I do like Westwood.

Az

I see footy GAF has adopted the NBA-GAF faces and POP-GAF posting style recently. Let's stay different fellas. Footy-GAF's unique style was the reason I basically moved in here.

Ok, so I am expecting a good win against the Spurs tomorrow. I am a crazy man...

Top Bottom