• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Posting on the ipad, wohooo! Random question: can anybody recommend some good manga/comic apps?

I think ComicZeal and Comixology are the two 'best' apps. I think ComicZeal is one where you upload your own digital comics, and Comixology is one where you purchase comics from within.

Wes

venison crêpe
I just got rickrolled by Radio 2.

I feel pretty upbeat regarding Saturday's game. I'm hoping for at least a point, but I really expect to see us play some attacking football which is so exciting compared to this point a year, or even six months ago. In Lambert We Trust.

I hope to see Stevens start again, and I kind of like the idea of a front three of Agbonlahor, Benteke, and Weimann. Really, the only change I'd like to see from last week is El Ahmadi swapped in for Westwood, but I do like Westwood.

I prefer Westwood at the moment to KEA. He doesn't seem daunted by the stage that much.

Berlusconi makes me sick. He's in Milanello (our training centre) right now, bossing around and making people believe that he still cares about Milan.

Fry

1,w=658,c=0.bild.jpeg

robben injured again

I had this prediction two days ago. Am I a genius or what?!!?

Nyx

Going to watch Looper in 20 minutes, hope it's good.

Ah feck it, even if it sucks it's good, as I get paid while watching. :D

PaulLFC

Jen Chang's left LFC by "mutual consent":

Liverpool’s communications director Jen Chang has left the club, an LFC spokesman has confirmed to Sportingintelligence.

Chang was recently involved in a controversial meeting with a Liverpool fan who had run a spoof Twitter account. That incident led to the fan, Sean Cummins, receiving an apology (link here).

Liverpool did not specifically link Chang’s departure to that incident. But a spokesman said: “I can confirm Jen Chang has left Liverpool football club by mutual consent and has returned to the United States for family reasons.”

Meier

Jen Chang's left LFC by "mutual consent":

Crazy. I wonder how long it'll take him to get a gig back as a sportswriter here in the States. Certainly he'll be blacklisted for some period of time.. there's too much baggage right now.

I feel a bit bad for him as you have to believe he wasn't acting completely on his own accord. He probably received a nice severance for being the fall guy.

I prefer Westwood at the moment to KEA. He doesn't seem daunted by the stage that much.

I want to see the KEA-Bannan midfield combo because I don't think we've seen it implemented for an extended period of time this year and I thought they clicked well from what I saw in pre-season.

LUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCASLUCAS

yella

Today's my 1-year anniversary guys!

I haven't been able to post much (I work most evenings and sleep during the morning periods), but I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks from today! I'll finally be able to watch a Champs League game and see some of those magnificent posts (Willbury and your post CL write-ups, I'm looking at you) live lol!

[IM'G]http://www.abload.de/img/georgelaugh38kskt.gif[/IMG]

So does min.us just not work anymore?

You linked to
http://minus.com/ltS2jcz3ELvhi

Which is just the folder link not the direct link which is :

http://i.minus.com/itS2jcz3ELvhi.gif

I haven't been able to post much (I work most evenings and sleep during the morning periods), but I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks from today! I'll finally be able to watch a Champs League game and see some of those magnificent posts (Willbury and your post CL write-ups, I'm looking at you) live lol!

Congrats! Watch Chelsea. ;)

Wilbur

Banned

Congrats on the anniversary!

I'll try my hardest haha. There's only so many times I can make the same Mount Pelier joke and get away with it.

Wilbur

Banned
Andy Carroll in his best moments is described as "unplayable", albeit his career ambitions seem to have narrowed in recent weeks into a repeated attempt to execute successfully a flying overhead kick, leading him to spend large parts of any game writhing on his back like a giant doomed woodlouse.

lol

Mumei

I'm just going to assume you guys did absolutely nothing wrong in the last two days, because I wasn't looking.

How was Tottenham at City?

Top Bottom