• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hm.

Was Liverpool at Chelsea better?

Chelsea batter us with rare possession, don't take their chances. Racist is pushed by black man onto fellow racist's knee, bending his leg at an angle which would make Escher scratch his head. Racist equalises with easy header, momentum swings but neither team can win

Mumei

Mumei, if you can watch Arsenal - Fulham that would definitely be worth your time.

That sounds like a capital idea; I just don't have anything else and that doesn't appear to be re-airing soon. Manchester United at Aston Villa from the 10th is being recorded again, as is West Ham at Newcastle from the 11th, but then the new weekend games are next after that.

elsk

Banned
214354hp2.jpg

Hoffenheim midfielder Boris Vukcevic, injured in car accident, awakens from coma
BERLIN — Bundesliga club Hoffenheim says midfielder Boris Vukcevic has awoken from a coma, 1½ months after he was injured in a car accident.

Vukcevic was put into an induced coma after operations following the accident on Sept. 28, when his car collided head-on with a truck.

Hoffenheim says the 22-year-old German is conscious a few hours a day and able to communicate with his relatives.

But the club says that in view of the head injuries he suffered it’s still not possible to make any “serious forecast” about prospects for a full recovery.

:)

Wilbur

Banned
That sounds like a capital idea; I just don't have anything else and that doesn't appear to be re-airing soon. Manchester United at Aston Villa from the 10th is being recorded again, as is West Ham at Newcastle from the 11th, but then the new weekend games are next after that.

Villa - United is a good shout as well, that was a fun match. Fuck the West Ham - Newcastle one. That was boring.

214354hp2.jpg

Hoffenheim midfielder Boris Vukcevic, injured in car accident, awakens from coma

:)

Great news.

Tc91

United v Villa was a cracking game I recommend that.

Meier

The Spurs-City game was a pretty good match but I'd definitely watch Arsenal-Fulham if I was only watching one from last weekend.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm just going to assume you guys did absolutely nothing wrong in the last two days, because I wasn't looking.

How was Tottenham at City?

You should watch Levante v Real Madrid but ONLY if you watch it in real time with posts from the last thread.

Carbonox

I'm so disillusioned with Newcastle's shitty season that I have no idea who we have tomorrow, nor do I care.

I have enough bitter tears to feed the whole of Africa so no need for any more sports aid events.

Meier

Liverpool-GAF: Do you know if Skrtel is expected to play tomorrow? FPL says only 75% chance and I see he didn't play against Chelsea..

Edit: Looks like I have just enough to sell him and get Rafael. He has been pretty consistent this year so at worst case I jinx him and I benefit in real life.

Feorax

Liverpool-GAF: Do you know if Skrtel is expected to play tomorrow? FPL says only 75% chance and I see he didn't play against Chelsea..

Edit: Looks like I have just enough to sell him and get Rafael. He has been pretty consistent this year so at worst case I jinx him and I benefit in real life.

I think he should be playing. He was out with a stomach bug or something v Chelsea. Nothing major.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Get Halo 4 bro. They COD-ified it a bit.

Plus the vehicles make it superior and you won't die when you get machine gunned to the leg.

--no, no its still halo but now you can select a starting weapon loadout and some minor perks. I hate COD but love Halo

dc89

Buckled under the pressure of the COD hype train :(.

Why do I do this to myself.

I am ashamed to call you my brother!

Get Halo 4 bro. They COD-ified it a bit.

He has Halo 4!

@Fry - it's not that Cod-ified. Just the fact you can customise load outs. It's still the same run at enemy Spartan firing assault rifle, bash when you get close enough Halo we love.

@Fry - it's not that Cod-ified. Just the fact you can customise load outs. It's still the same run at enemy Spartan firing assault rifle, bash when you get close enough Halo we love.

I wouldn't call that Halo. That is Halo for people that are terrible at Halo.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm genuinely worried about tomorrow. 3 points is an absolute necessity

adebayor_2150526b.jpg

Ade had his smile back against City. He's going to be so up for this game. Gallas as well, he already tried to snap one of RVP's legs off at Old Trafford. Those two will be our biggest weapons tomorrow.

Arnie

If people don't think this Halo is CODified, then they don't really know what Halo was, to be honest. I'm a massive Halo fan, as most on here know, but I wouldn't really recommend Halo 4 to any Halo fans as it is now.

Also, really nice to see Lucas back training and smiling. Love that man.

If people don't think this Halo is CODified, then they don't really know what Halo was, to be honest. I'm a massive Halo fan, as most on here know, but I wouldn't really recommend Halo 4 to any Halo fans as it is now.

Also, really nice to see Lucas back training and smiling. Love that man.

Might get a Lucas shirt for Christmas

Playing football in half an hour as someone's had a car accident and pulled out. Things may go terribly wrong

FootballFan

Today's my 1-year anniversary guys!

I haven't been able to post much (I work most evenings and sleep during the morning periods), but I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks from today! I'll finally be able to watch a Champs League game and see some of those magnificent posts (Willbury and your post CL write-ups, I'm looking at you) live lol!

Congrats :D Enjoy the vacation.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If the BBC have any balls they'd mention the child abuse scandal that's currently being investigated.

I'm pretty sure Wogan already said they will.

Hasn't Gallas been a bit of a liability recently?

Not really. Cost us a goal against Wigan but generally he's been pretty crafty and for a 35 year old has decent pace, I'd have him over Dawson any day. Walker has been by far our worst defender and been directly responsible for multiple goals, it's him and Huddlestone that are doing most of the damage with their poor defending. I give Huddlestone a pass because he is coming back from injury and I can see he is trying, but Walker has just gone soft in the head.

Scum

Ade was excellent on Sunday. If he plays this weekend, I'd be surprised if he didn't score.
I hope so.

I'm pretty sure Wogan already said they will.

Not really. Cost us a goal against Wigan but generally he's been pretty crafty and for a 35 year old has decent pace, I'd have him over Dawson any day. Walker has been by far our worst defender and been directly responsible for multiple goals, it's him and Huddlestone that are doing most of the damage with their poor defending. I give Huddlestone a pass because he is coming back from injury and I can see he is trying, but Walker has just gone soft in the head.
Walker best get his shit together tomorrow.

Lair of the Shadow Broker should be a definite purchase for ME 2.
Cheers.

Top Bottom