• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

dc89

sPnEn.jpg

Cool pic of Stevie G replicating the famous Bobby Moore photo.

fuenf

I thought I remembered there was a coin toss and Neuer or whoever won it and picked the home end?

The rule just states that the ref gets to choose, how he chooses is up to him, he's allowed to coin toss / ask the players etc.

WJD

Keep getting confused by the thread name. I love it but fuck I'm stupid and keep forgetting to click it.

Nyx

Arrggghh...

Really, I'm 34 years old now, been playing CM/FM games since CM 1997/98, and STILL I'm thinking of who to buy, what tactic to use etc, at work...

And I want to go home damnit and play!

Clegg

Carragher on Suarez

"I’ve said for 12 months now that he’s the best player in the Premier League because he’s maybe not playing alongside the kind of players that, for example, the Chelsea players can play alongside," he told The Liverpool Echo.

"He’s one of the best players in world football and we are delighted to have him. He does things in a game that we see him doing in training on a daily basis.

"There’s always that question, I think being asked unfairly, of whether he scores enough goals, but isn’t he the top scorer in the league at the moment? And that’s in a team that hasn’t won that many league games this season, don’t forget."
I laughed at this.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"There’s always that question, I think being asked unfairly, of whether he scores enough goals, but isn’t he the top scorer in the league at the moment? And that’s in a team that hasn’t won that many league games this season, don’t forget."

Soccer_kick_fail.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Agent Beppe Bozzo: "My work for Juventus in trying to sign David Villa from Barcelona ended on August 31."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wes

venison crêpe
Villa almost signed Bony in August. I imagine it would've been instead of Benteke, but I would sing in and outside of the shower if we got him in January rather than, say, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Clegg

Villa would be a quality signing for Juve.

But he's 30 years old and still trying to feel his way back into the game after breaking his leg.

Not sure how smart a signing it would be for Juventus.

Slizz

Just ordered Black Ops 2. Sigh.

Lol. Probably gonna get it tonight. Hopefully I get Nuketown2025. Supposedly Gamestop was saying that Nuketown was a preorder bonus only. However there have been a few unboxing vids posted in the BLOPS2 thread where it's included on all first wave pressings of the game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente won't go to Barca, because he doesn't want to sit on the bench or play on the wing. :)

But he's 30 years old and still trying to feel his way back into the game after breaking his leg.

Yeah, we don't do smart signings. Only:

-Bargain bin signings
-Desperate last minute signings
-Overpaying for bench players
-Vidal.

MEH, we don't NEED Villa and RVP anyway. Quagliarella scored 8 goals in 265 minutes baby.
coSsL.gif

Kyoufu

Why?

Wasn't CoD3, CoD4 MW, CoD5 WaW, CoD 4 MW2, or CoD BO enough ? ;)

It's an annual fix of mine. Sad thing is I'm probably only going to play for a week or two before getting bored. lol :(

Lol. Probably gonna get it tonight. Hopefully I get Nuketown2025. Supposedly Gamestop was saying that Nuketown was a preorder bonus only. However there have been a few unboxing vids posted in the BLOPS2 thread where it's included on all first wave pressings of the game.

Yeah it's in all of them, don't worry.

untitled-13ub1q.png

I'd say he's already back to top goal scoring form.

Slizz

It's an annual fix of mine. Sad thing is I'm probably only going to play for a week or two before getting bored. lol :(

Yeah it's in all of them, don't worry.

Word, would be pretty stupid not to include it. I prestiged the most times ever in the MW2. Think I did it 8-9 times, interested to see if BLOPS2 can make me do that many....

I already hate the fact that the Ghost perk is only available once you hit level 55, then you'd have to use your first prestige token to unlock it permanently.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I changed my mind I want Villa.

DAVID VILLA COME BACK HOME!

-

Never bought a single CoD. I'll tattoo that on my arm.

Tc91

***ALERT***

RVP shirt is already dead.jpg :(

Got a letter through from Nike saying it's been inspected by customs on behalf of Nike and it's deemed as counterfeit goods.

i would request that by 4pm on the compliance date set out above Nike receives a copy of the agreement set out below signed by you or by the declarant, owner or holder of the shipment.

if no response is received from the declarant, owner or holder of the shipment the goods may be taken as abandoned and destroyed by UKBA without further notice in any event

in response to your letter above, i agree the following:

1. i abandon for destruction the shipment referred to above.
2. i undertake that i will not hereafter infringe nikes marks by importing counterfeit nike goods

Do I sign the letter and send it back or not?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
***ALERT***

RVP shirt is already dead.jpg :(

Got a letter through from Nike saying it's been inspected by customs on behalf of Nike and it's deemed as counterfeit goods.

Do I sign the letter and send it back or not?

Destroy it? Won't somebody please think of global warming!

Do you get your money back btw?

Tc91

Destroy it? Won't somebody please think of global warming!

Do you get your money back btw?

Not sure, sent off a email to them about it I think I saw a post on another forum saying that this happened to them.

Shouldn't of ordered when soccertriads changed to maxxsoccer for them couple of days :(

Top Bottom