• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

K1LLER7

Why are there no GIFs in here, you useless cunts?!

image.php

GorillaJu

A late surge is keeping me alive.

agMh7.png

This is quite possibly the single most amateur hair-cropping job I've seen. What the fuck were they thinking? It looks like a half-eaten ice cream sundae.

Good night. I hope I do not wake up to find my fantasy boner drained.

deGod

A late surge is keeping me alive.

agMh7.png

This is quite possibly the single most amateur hair-cropping job I've seen. What the fuck were they thinking? It looks like a half-eaten ice cream sundae.

Good night. I hope I do not wake up to find my fantasy boner drained.

Fabio must cut it for him

kharma45

Too much sport on :( United playing now, Ireland too and F1 in half an hour.

Surreal to see someone I played against at school level rugby starting for Ireland tonight.

TeegsD

Apparently Sporting have Altidore on their radar. Can we please be interested in strikers that aren't completely inconsistent?

Thank you for your votes, and your input has been considered and suggestions will be implemented in the near future. Here in the GAF Paid Fantasy Premier League, we are a democracy. Every vote counts, and no vote is worth more than the next. I am your leader by right, and our democracy could see me replaced at any time, which is how it should be.

So, with no further ado, I present to you the results of the 'Should odd_morsel be allowed to keep his place in the league, or should he be extradited, forced to roam the barren wastelands of the 'GAF League - Full of JTs'?' The results are as follows:

Kick Morsel out of the league 9,821,594

Give him his fiver, kick him out 5

Keep him in 4

By coincidence, Yenrot is to be made my successor upon my death. By even larger coincidence, Swance can do one as well, and follow Morsel in scouring the arid desert for scraps of excitement.

Remember, The Leader's Will is God's Will

Your Leader,

The_Hitcher89

mugabe1.jpg

Top Bottom