• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

West Brom are the Newcastle of this season I think

edit: Hmm, that's one vote for giving him his fiver and kicing him out. Everyone else has 5 minutes to vote

Kick Morsel out of the league 0

Give him his fiver, kick him out 1

Keep him in 0

Clegg

That's an awful United midfield. I thought SAF realised Giggs was a liability when starting matches?

Getting the feeling that Ando is on his way out. Originally I thought he was being nursed back into the team slowly. But if he can't get selected in front of Giggs....

GorillaJu

Right, vote-time:

Kick Morsel out of the league

Give him his fiver, kick him out

Keep him in

7l2Bn.png

You better hope all my defenders play and Sterling doesn't get subbed in. He'll get at least 10 with the bonus points

Wilbur

Banned
That's an awful United midfield. I thought SAF realised Giggs was a liability when starting matches?

Getting the feeling that Ando is on his way out. Originally I thought he was being nursed back into the team slowly. But if he can't get selected in front of Giggs....

It's not just Ando though, you have Fletcher and Cleverley on the bench too. It's just Fergie being a sentimental fuck again. Sigh.

7l2Bn.png

You better hope all my defenders play and Sterling doesn't get subbed in. He'll get at least 10 with the bonus points

Kick Morsel out of the league 0

Give him his fiver, kick him out 3 (Viva, Me, Salva)

Keep him in 0

You've got til 5:30 to find out your fate. Your vote doesn't count as well

GorillaJu

Both of Viva's GK's are injured and don't play.. Viva you're dropping like a rock here, man. You're still in the Europa league spot though. It won't be the same without you in the CL, dude.

Both of Viva's GK's are injured and don't play.. Viva you're dropping like a rock here, man. You're still in the Europa league spot though. It won't be the same without you in the CL, dude.
I knew that would be the case but didn't wanna take a 4 point hit for anybody. Foster is back next week.

The last 3/4 weeks were horrid for me. I don't really know what happened. I wavered from the solid bets and chanced it a bit.

Don't worry I'll be back. As long as you don't get to 100 ahead. That's when it's time to call it a day.

I need RVP to score at least twice this evening though.

Arnie

On 63 points in FF with Ruddy and Nolan to play. Could've been more if I'd have selected my captain, just forgot about it in the week.

On 63 points in FF with Ruddy and Nolan to play. Could've been more if I'd have selected my captain, just forgot about it in the week.

I'm on 47, let down by Mata, Walker and Ben Arfa. have Clichy ti definitely come in for 6 points, and Shawcross and Larsson to play. Might get rid of Larsson. What use is a good winger when his team's scoring under 1 goal a game?

Fry

Only just got home, had to miss all of the footy...

Damn Neuer. :/

Suarez is the player of the season so far, no doubt. Wow. Now there's a player that improves with time. All he needed to become world class was to be good at finishing and drop his antics, and he's done both.

Top Bottom