• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Bjælke pls I just want to know you're alive

jDAFLrG.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BabQtZoCQAAsbs7.jpg

Padoinout <--> Lichtsteiner

*few minutes later*

Lichtsteiner assists the winner.

EASY AIN'T IT CONTE?

off to smoke. night dudes

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
sandro.gif

Shame this legendary strike was diminished by that stupid penalty. Lloris is starting to smell a bit like Gomes, needs to wake the fuck up. If he'd stayed on his line we'd have won this game comfortably, United had at best 1 chance that didn't come from a mistake from us.

kharma45

I was starting to think it was just me with people saying it runs well enough for them now, but at least 300 pages of angry people confirmed it is still broken
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065670158725597/

There is one map that just doesn't work (the beta one), if you join a server with it on you can see about 5 people crashing out every 10 second lol

I've had to restart twice today because it has sent my PC into 100% RAM usage and I've crashed out four or five times in three hours.

L1NETT

Eh, I fucking loved Far Cry 3. Got a tad stale on the second island, and boss fights sucks shit but exploring, traversing and fighting on the island felt so organic and satisfying.

Scum

sandro.gif

Shame this legendary strike was diminished by that stupid penalty. Lloris is starting to smell a bit like Gomes, needs to wake the fuck up. If he'd stayed on his line we'd have won this game comfortably, United had at best 1 chance that didn't come from a mistake from us.
More of this, midfield. More of this.

Probably worth £5. I haven't finished it yet though :p
Okay.
It's more than good enough for a fiver. Although I also never finished it, I did have quite a lot of fun with it.
Alright.
Hixx, Wooden you were right.

BF4 is FUCKING BROKEN.

It's alright, worth that but well overrated.

There was thread a few days ago about the broken settings on the PC version. Something like Ultra settings showing up as Medium. DICE & EA just did a rush job for console launch, as usual.

Top Bottom