• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Zabojnik

barbarabukkake.jpg

Guys, kinda an odd question maybe, but I just bought a Bale jersey and I wondered how do you guys wash it that it keeps looking good? Most recently I bought a Dutch national jersey and the numbers came off, wanna avoid that shit.

Slizz

Guys, kinda an odd question maybe, but I just bought a Bale jersey and I wondered how do you guys wash it that it keeps looking good? Most recently I bought a Dutch national jersey and the numbers came off, wanna avoid that shit.

Cold water, hang dry. Never put in dryer.

Michael C Hall looks goofy in your avatar.

Not actually sure with your question, the only shirt I bothered buying with number and name on they also fell off. :'[

TeegsD

Oh look, Carrillo already begins playing like shit. I'm 100% OK with a pre-HT substitution if this keeps up and it begins really hurting us

FootballFan

Martino pls never play Cesc, Iniesta and Xavi at the same time. One of them has to be off at all times.

Sanchez or Neymar would be better at false 9 than Cesc.

edit
Sanchez has been so good this season <3

dc89

Manchester City have scored more goals at home than any other Premier League side have home and away this season

cJeFYh6.jpg

That can't be true... surely....

Would only be fitting for the PS4 club. You're the Kenneth Zohore of the team, too shit for the real deal so goes to Brøndby.

http://i.minus.com/ib0bhQlKJcWCjw.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]Kenneth Zohore is born into a family of great football talent. Kenneth Zohore's grandmother is the cousin of former Chelsea star-striker Didier Drogba's mother[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibioPKgN3xNcVP.gif

We made him the second youngest player in CL, even got to play against Drogba in the CL knockout stages, he proudly said he would never play for Brøndby, then we let him go to Fiorentina cause he got a good offer from there, of course the fat cunt failed and then he goes to fucking Brøndby.

Meanwhile we instead focused on Cornelius who turned out to be a much better player when he left and sold him for big fucking cash.

We made him the second youngest player in CL, even got to play against Drogba in the CL knockout stages, he proudly said he would never play for Brøndby, then we let him go to Fiorentina cause he got a good offer from there, of course the fat cunt failed and then he goes to fucking Brøndby.

Meanwhile we instead focused on Cornelius who turned out to be a much better player when he left and sold him for big fucking cash.

Fiorentina has a thing for buying washed up strikers it seems

Top Bottom