• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

looooool

believe fc is hilarious

Sometimes what they laugh at isn't funny, in stoppage time, just one goal for my hattrick which I made sure to tell them I was excited for as I sprinted towards the goal.

Then it happened.

I pulled a hamstring. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW87MYro6y4

I don't think I've ever heard you speak, just cough.

That was good, why do you sound too low in the other videos though? Like you're talking from across the room.

Because you only hear me through other peoples speakers. Hearing yourself in your own headset is terribly annoying.

Don't need to hear Bacons voice when you can enjoy his pro's face, he competes with mine in uglyness, there in the middle with the moustache

iqcNrJeOFsEIC.gif

Quiche still wins for most challenged player though.

iVjZ2OYzaA6P8.gif

Kyoufu

I respect Qindarka for putting up with the lag on foreign servers. Playing FIFA with US-GAF is painful because I get like a second delay from England. It's bullshit. lol

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Athletic are raping us this second half. Their pace and pressure has been unreal since the second half whistle blew.

Willy Carvalho just made a fool out of Bebe. That was nice.

Great game from him.

From watching him in this game and the Portugal game I noticed a couple of things.

-He's a big guy and moves around like a big guy.
-Even though he's not fast he manages to keep possession really well even with a defender on him
-Isn't afraid to pass forward, but doesn't pass forward as often as someone like Pogba
-Is really good at breaking up the other team's attacks through tackles or interceptions
-plays deep often in between the centerbacks

Great game from him.

From watching him in this game and the Portugal game I noticed a couple of things.

-He's a big guy and moves around like a big guy.
-Even though he's not fast he manages to keep possession really well even with a defender on him
-Isn't afraid to pass forward
-Is really good at breaking up the other team's attacks

He´s been very constant so far, always putting good performances. He is definitely the motor of the team, marking the pace of the match and giving enough security in the midfield to allow Adrien and Andre Martins to be more offensive.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That means you can support all national teams and win trophies all the time. Anyway nice to see more La Liga followers here!
La Liga was the first league I started watching, way back when Barca had the dream team with Romario, Stoichov, Laudrup, Pep,. and Real had Buitre Butrageno, Zamorano, etc...

I only watch the EPL more the last few years because it's more readily available in the States. For La Liga you need extra expensive packages on cable or illegal shitty streams.

God bless these late La Liga start times, since I work night shifts.

Top Bottom