• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salvadora

Neil Ashton is a proper cunt, isn't he.

Working at the Daily Mail should've given it away, but this was the article he wrote which AVB was referencing (and another by Martin Samuel): "any of us could have had AVB's success at Porto - but he was out of his depth at Chelsea and he is the wrong man for Tottenham."

And of course it included favourable references to Harry Redknapp.

Who can then explain it to FreeWheelin.

Shut up

Just got my messages deleted in that chat
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Oh well.

L1NETT

Owen Coyle been sacked as Wigan manager already?

Third manager to be sacked today. Blimey.

Also why the flying fuck does Alan Curbishley still get on the betting for every single next manager betting list. Madness.

Holloway to Wigan, Pearce to Wednesday and Phelan to Fulham.

Lightning

Banned
Third manager to be sacked today. Blimey.

Also why the flying fuck does Alan Curbishley still get on the betting for every single next manager betting list. Madness.

Holloway to Wigan, Pearce to Wednesday and Phelan to Fulham.
Holloway to Wigan is a perfect fit. Phelan to get Fulham relegated is another perfect fit.

Scum

Owen Coyle been sacked as Wigan manager already?
Fucking hell. Another one?!

Neil Ashton is a proper cunt, isn't he.

Working at the Daily Mail should've given it away, but this was the article he wrote which AVB was referencing (and another by Martin Samuel): "any of us could have had AVB's success at Porto - but he was out of his depth at Chelsea and he is the wrong man for Tottenham."

And of course it included favourable references to Harry Redknapp.

Included the edit I was going to make. If it isn't about 'Arry, then they don't want to know. Cunts.

This game is so pretty. I don't know where else to post this, don't feel like going to gaming side.
Post it here. It'll be appreciated. :3

Timurid

That's pretty ugly really.

Now this is art

OcLPt1j.jpg

Like Mou and Falcao did? You're not even the club in France players wants to go to anymore.

No one cares about a shitty fuck like Mou and a colombian donkey fucker.

Cavani has more goals in less games than that shit donkey fucker anyway.

L1NETT

Shit i'm 19 today.

This time next year i'll be 20.

Shit.

(I know to some of you dinosaurs this seems like a pipsqueak moaning but damn, life goes fast)

K1LLER7

Happy Birthday Linett.

Ipod touch decided to white screen on me. Doesn't reset and the device isn't recognised by itunes. Will have to wait for the battery to completely drain. Hopefully a charge and a reset afterwards will get it working.

Where the fuck is FootballFan? I want to see his spin/damage control. Shocking that Neyfraud led the team to back to back losses. Whoscored tells me that he was the worst player on the pitch. Good thing he's still 21 though. He might still have something left for the World Cup before he goes full on Robinho.

Messi

Where the fuck is FootballFan? I want to see his spin/damage control. Shocking that Neyfraud led the team to back to back losses. Whoscored tells me that he was the worst player on the pitch. Good thing he's still 21 though. He might still have something left for the World Cup before he goes full on Robinho.

And we wonder why football fan is the way that he is...

We create these monsters by goading them into responses. FootballFan, Doicare, Omiee, Pulga, Meus.

And we wonder why football fan is the way that he is...

We create these monsters by goading them into responses. FootballFan, Doicare, Omiee, Pulga, Meus.

Plug and FF created each other. With Plug banned footy-gaf is out of balance. I have simply taken up the mantle.

tri_willy

my anger towards liverpool's loss against lowly hull is marginally offset by the defeat of barca! hala madrid! you can do this!!!

long live flopmar!

Top Bottom