• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Arnie

Shit weekend for football but I'm loving my PS4.

Peaks and troughs. Less than three weeks until I'm boarding a train from Euston to head back up North for a couple of weeks with friends and family.

dc89

Shit weekend for football but I'm loving my PS4.

Peaks and troughs. Less than three weeks until I'm boarding a train from Euston to head back up North for a couple of weeks with friends and family.

The Northern men will welcome back their true king.

L1NETT

Such a weird season.

Interesting mind. Love that isn't a one/two horse race in the Prem, Championship or League One.

'specially the Championship, I would say about 14 clubs have shouts of getting promotion and some of them are the biggest in the country. Such a good division.

Kassu

Banned
Why there is a mission in GTA where you have to drive slow truck from bottom of the map to the top with three worst characters (Franklin, Lamar and Trevor) in the whole game? Who thought this was a good idea?

Why there is a mission in GTA where you have to drive slow truck from bottom of the map to the top with three worst characters (Franklin, Lamar and Trevor) in the whole game? Who thought this was a good idea?

That is all GTA games for you right there, at some point R* realizes they dont know how to fill in what they think is mandatory 40 hours of missions and just adds junk in. :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden god damnit

Making me all nostalgic, spent like half hour going through those fifa videos

We must play again soon, i have such a yearning to return to story time, next weekend we must do it. I will tell you all the story about when I played a midget at pool and when I stayed with a french family for a few weeks.

Wooden god damnit

We must play again soon, i have such a yearning to return to story time, next weekend we must do it. I will tell you all the story about when I played a midget at pool and when I stayed with a french family for a few weeks.

I'm excited.

Sad I have shared my two midget encounters already, hope to meet him again before then though.

Wooden god damnit

Genuinely looking forward to it.

BabiDVlIgAI4BsE.jpg

Babfy85IAAA6OzH.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Wonder what Scholes will end up doing, theres an open position for him at United Moyes said, cant see him as a manager.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We are not gonna win the league, this team is made for Messi if he is not playing it shows way too much.

Kassu

Banned
That is all GTA games for you right there, at some point R* realizes they dont know how to fill in what they think is mandatory 40 hours of missions and just adds junk in. :p
I will never follow GTA hype again. First half of the game was exactly what I was hoping for but after that the second half has been just awful. Every Rockstar game has had problems with length but at least they were fun to play and missions felt somewhat meaningful.

L1NETT

There's a MLS footballer streaming csgo and he has a donation button.

??????? wat?

Huh bit odd but cool I guess.

Saying that, I would deffo watch Darren Bent play Battlefield.

---

Steve Mcclaren is FIRING with the Rams.Great result today. Would love to see them back in the Prem, top fans and would stop one of bully clubs ruining Blondie Hughes.

I will never follow GTA hype again. First half of the game was exactly what I was hoping for but after that the second half has been just awful. Every Rockstar game has had problems with length but at least they were fun to play and missions felt somewhat meaningful.

Red Read Redemption is the best GTA game. #edgy

Top Bottom