• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Clegg

Garth Crooks doesn't know what unanimity involves.

Still reckon Rooney will have an almighty fucking tantrum and bleat non-stop to Banned Paper and the like in the next few months.
Our league position isnt great but it's not so bad that I think he'll pitch a fit over it. And tbh I think a lot of Rooney's outbursts were down to his terrible relationship with Fergie.

He's still a cock though. Hasn't signed a new contract either.

dc89

Play God Hand and I'll watch your shitty gameplay.

when you use overdrive hold it down to charge it until it gets into the circle

I told you I suck. The games pretty confusing as first but I think I'm hang of it now.

When the 'keepers' come they glow green, shoot them all and you can save a human right? If they get to a human in the box they die right?

mil6es

I told you I suck. The games pretty confusing as first but I think I'm hang of it now.

When the 'keepers' come they glow green, shoot them all and you can save a human right? If they get to a human in the box they die right?

I cant get past the second level so dont feel bad

Happy birthday L1NETT!
ibpxFtk9buarg6.png
Fergie just gifted me Reus on Steam :D
inb4 Marco jokes.

Also, I think it was Fergie, in the OP doc you're the only one with that nickname. Anyway, thanks again!

Hixx

Yeah there are some keepers who must be killed in order tho and some humans require a certain multiplier to save, no keepers involved.

I got all humans saved and am on level 4 of veteran. Fucking boss fight is a pain in the arse :mad:

Slizz

A one eyed grandad with cataracts could see that it was a bad move.

Ligue 1 is where careers go to die.

Fine with me as long as Ibra and Falcao end up on Miami's team.

Falcao already has a condo here and the stadium will be less than a 10 minute drive for him!

pZcuxKh.jpg

dc89

Fine with me as long as Ibra and Falcao end up on Miami's team.

Falcao already has a condo here and the stadium will be less than a 10 minute drive for him!

http://i.imgur.com/pZcuxKh.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Heaven & Earth will be moved for NYCFC to sign big names. You watch.

bjaelke

A one eyed grandad with cataracts could see that it was a bad move.

Ligue 1 is where careers go to die.
Except Simon Kjær's career. For some reason he seems to flourish in ligue 1. Lille have kept a clean sheet in the last 10 games.

Happy birthday L1NNET!

Scottish cup 5th round draw coming up at 2, would take just about any team apart from Celtic, don't think we're ready yet. Maybe at home... maybe. Don't want Aberdeen or Dundee United either, especially with the Arabs having Scottish Messi Ryan Gauld nowadays.

I'll report back, likely with news of a pish round where we're playing Stenhousemuir :p

Slizz

Heaven & Earth will be moved for NYCFC to sign big names. You watch.

Nah, isn't that basically going to be another developmental team for you?

Beckham and Lebron will convince some big names to collect a check and play in Miami during the twilight of their careers.

Blablurn

Offiziell: @David_Alaba (21) verlängert seinen Vertrag beim FCB vorzeitig bis 30.6.2018! Der Triple-Sieger: "Bin glücklich" || ^M.Hörwick

Alaba got a contract extension till 2018

Hixx

The Samsung panel lottery is the WORST

I really should have returned this tv months ago but Amazon are sending me a new one to arrive on thursday which is pretty ace. Though if it is fucked too I am going to... like... be really angry.

innit

The ghosting when playing Contrast was the final straw, seriously game looked so fucking ugly because of the trails. I know Arnie and Hitcher have the same TV - does yours have the same problem?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Walker:

“I had a word with Nacer and the wall was a bit too close to the net for me to go around or up and down. He said he thought the wall would jump, so try to go underneath it. I did that and luckily it went in,” Kyle said.

“That’s what I’m trying to bring back to my game. In my first season I was getting the ball in the box a lot and I’m going to continue working on my crossing, keep setting up chances and pick up a few assists.”

Good, he needs to be more decisive when he's in attacking situations. Produced some sexual crosses against United.

Slizz

^Why is he a yelling at a 70 y/o Lichtsteiner?

It's a mixtape named after a 90's basketball movie, thats a re-enactment of a scene.

Everyone should give it a listen I bet you find at least one track you like on there. Everyone's go to favorite is Contemporary Man, but there are better.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's a mixtape named after a 90's basketball movie, thats a re-enactment of a scene.

Everyone should give it a listen I bet you find at least one track you like on there. Everyone's go to favorite is Contemporary Man, but there are better.

you had me at 90s

tumblr_mx6d765d2T1r30r4xo1_500.gif

daxgame

not sure if it was already posted \ someone already noticed, but Cuba's rise (like 27 positions) on the FIFA Ranking doesn't many any sense.

They haven't even played any matches lately. Nobody is sayin' a damn thing, since Cuba isn't qualified for the WC, sure, but, I mean, I don't see it so lightly, it's supposed to be the official ranking and yet it's completely fucked up ? I wonder if there are also similar cases of miscounts then?

Fair play to AVB hitting back at Neil Ashton. He's nothing but a hack who tosses kneejerk invective when players/managers are at their most vulnerable. A glorified talksport pundit posing as a journalist. The Daily Mail is the perfect paper for him.

Wilbur

Banned
not sure if it was already posted \ someone already noticed, but Cuba's rise (like 27 positions) on the FIFA Ranking doesn't many any sense.

They haven't even played any matches lately. Nobody is sayin' a damn thing, since Cuba isn't qualified for the WC, sure, but, I mean, I don't see it so lightly, it's supposed to be the official ranking and yet it's completely fucked up ? I wonder if there are also similar cases of miscounts then?

FIFA rankings never make sense. Ever.

Happy birthday L1NETT!

Zabojnik

The Samsung panel lottery is the WORST

I really should have returned this tv months ago but Amazon are sending me a new one to arrive on thursday which is pretty ace. Though if it is fucked too I am going to... like... be really angry.

innit

The ghosting when playing Contrast was the final straw, seriously game looked so fucking ugly because of the trails. I know Arnie and Hitcher have the same TV - does yours have the same problem?

Should've gone with the superior technology, plasma.

Zabojnik

BVB update: Sahin and Bender can't play tomorrow, too.

Is it winter break yet?

Relax, Milch. It's all going according to keikaku. You're throught in CL, which is your real objective this season. Most of these injured players will be back for the second half of the season, rested and fit for the final rush.

It's happening.

Top Bottom