• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bjaelke

JK9xe7y.png

WxD7WxC.png

Cunt

Clegg

I've literally never seen one in the wild, and the same goes for Vita. Maybe that's because I avoid going to town when its rife with annoying little school-age cunts, but still. At the point where I'm gonna deviate in the morning to walk past McDonalds to see how this Spotpass/Streetpass stuff works

Fuck Bayern, fuck Arsenal, fuck Hull, fuck Madrid, fuck Barca, fuck Inter, and fuck Lightning
Never spot any in my locality and never spot any in the city centre. Think I'm fucked. Really want that upgraded village though. You get better weapons and shit, the more it's restored.

It really does feel like you're being punished for not having an active street pass community.

Wilbur

Banned
Nandos Christmas party tonight

Nine restaurants. One venue. Multitudes of chicken fumed punan.

Had a quick warm up with Believe FC and a drink to quench my thirst for goals. I got none.

Wilbur

Banned
Honigsten's Guardian Bundes blog LMAO

A Bundesliga without the big two would certainly be incredibly competitive and open up the title race to the likes of Gladbach, Hertha BSC, Schalke, while Leverkusen would probably finish second

Flares in England are a bad attempt at a shortcut from a shite atmosphere to a good one. Especially when used in 3pm kickoffs when the sun is out. And I don't trust our fans to know what they're doing with them

Well yeah, nothing will change as long as people are forced to fucking sit down everywhere and obviously they won't be great during a bright early kickoff.

and you shouldn't trust ours with them either tbf :p

The meltdowns if/when Arsenal win the league this season will be glorious.

Wilbur will OD on chicken fumes.

I'd be pretty happy for you tbh. Well, happier than I'd be for any if Man Utd, City, Chelsea and Spurs. That lot can fuck off.

Got a feeling our season will be over by January again because of that fixture list :(

edit: call me a killjoy, but I don't want flares in English football

Hitch pls, no pyro no party

But nah, its unfair on a lot of supporters, especially the elderly or asthmatics. Ideally I'd want a standing section behind one of the goals where fans don't quite get free reign, just as long as they don't throw things onto the pitch.

bjaelke

Montella and Batistuta in the stands at the Fiorentina game. For some weird reason they're not sitting next to each other. Hmmm

3-2 now.

United u21 vs Blackburn

Johnstone, Varela, James, Rothwell, Ekangamene, Thorpe, Janko, Fletcher, Wilson, Fabio, Zaha.

Man Utd subs: Pearson, Gollini (GK), Pereira, Love, Rudge, Barmby.

Top Bottom