• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Zabojnik

I think so, yes. And it was done once too?

I'm sure it was done more than once. Everytime the goalkeeper kicked the ball, basically. Everybody does it. Seriously, wtf. It's not even particularly insulting. What's the basis for this shit?

Blablurn

So I watched Spring Breakers today

iz0eRlhMooedn.gif

It's not very good.

Timurid

I think so, yes. And it was done once too?

Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 3m
grazie Juventini per tutto l'amore che mi avete dato dal primo giorno che sono arrivato a questa famiglia !!!

:( vidal go to paris or moyes u deserve better than us
Yurt, just cross the bridge and you'll be forgiven. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance in life.
So I watched Spring Breakers today

http://i.minus.com/iz0eRlhMooedn.gif[IMG]

It's not very good.[/QUOTE]
I'll take Ashley Benson over her any day of week.

[quote="Yurt, post: 92234881"]and we literally do it in every single match [img]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

edit: btw, the words of someone who's leaving for Madrid innit
Words mean nothing these days.

faridmon

Everyone is predicting us to do well at Old Trafford. Oh dear.
We haven't won there in ages, I don't see how are we going to win this time, but I hope to god we attack. Attack and attack. Even if we lose, I don't want regrets.

Bumhead

Banned
I got NBA and BF4 off the US store and so far it all has worked fine!

Any issues with remote play or multiplayer with UK folks?

Thinking of setting up a US account and just using that for PS4 if this is how it's going to be. Can't pass on these deals, it even just day one games at £36 rather than £55..

Suen I will play BF4 tonight, I have played like 4 rounds now without crashes, it's amazing! Playing in borderless window seemed to have fixed it.

Any issues with remote play or multiplayer with UK folks?

Thinking of setting up a US account and just using that for PS4 if this is how it's going to be. Can't pass on these deals, it even just day one games at £36 rather than £55..

I log out of my US account after purchase and just use my UK account. Remote play only works if you play on the same account on both Vita and PS4 so if you just used the US account you could have trouble. MP is fine.

Linius

Just watched Orange Is The New Black S01E11. Larry's interview on the radio was one of the best scenes in TV shows I've seen this year. So good.

I'm not going to even begin to explain Spring Breakers. You need a certain artistic vision to see through it and truly understand it.

The only ones I know who enjoyed it here are me, dc and Wooden.

Bumhead

Banned
Seems my prediction for Phelan to Wigan wasn't far off. Favourite with most bookies.

Sadly Steve Evans isn't going to Wednesday. Hang on.....

Neil Warnock?

Bumhead Pls.

I'd have him tomorrow. On football grounds alone he's the standout candidate after Holloway, who won't come because of Mandaric.

Warnock has always spoken very highly of us, sometimes while he was at United but especially since he left. He's come out and publicly said his comment about getting us relegated was a joke, probably to appease that thick tribe while he was there.

I also think he's got something of an axe to grind against United these days as well. The Blades fans spent most of his tenure booing him and his football until the promotion season and his departure from the Lane was pretty unceremonious. Probably sacked unfairly for their relegation and he had some major bust ups with Sean Bean and others in the boardroom.

We are getting relegated anyway but I at least want a manager who will come in, stick a rocket up some of the players and at least let us go down fighting. Warnock is a winner and he wouldn't settle for anything less than that for the sake of his personal allegences.

EDIT: Anyone but Evans. Can't abide him.

Meier

I'm not going to even begin to explain Spring Breakers. You need a certain artistic vision to see through it and truly understand it.

The only ones I know who enjoyed it here are me, dc and Wooden.

I still haven't seen it but I'd like to some day. Have to figure out the timing though... haha.

Top Bottom