• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

L1NETT

Looool adnan young personality. What an insult to everyone else nominated. Rooney in 02 and Walcott in 06 fine i get that. But this? Phahahahahahah

Asher smith or that Wheelchair kid, (towers or tower) should win.

Most awards are so pish.

---

Huff Post suggesting it's a political move by the BBC to get him to play for England. Hahahahahahah

Clegg

I think Adnan is in it to add a bit of name value. I know he's not that well known either, but at least you've heard of him. Some others you'll recognise, but others on the list have to be googled. But yeah, can't really say he deserves to be on the list. He's shown lots of potential, but hasn't played enough yet.

DC is just salty that City have no young players.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I still can't believe Ashley Young got on the pitch against Spurs ahead of Januzaj.

dc89

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol

Great minds and all that.

I think Adnan is in it to add a bit of name value. I know he's not that well known either, but at least you've heard of him. Some others you'll recognise, but others on the list have to be googled. But yeah, can't really say he deserves to be on the list. He's shown lots of potential, but hasn't played enough yet.

DC is just salty that City have no young players.

We do, just that you never get to see them.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyway Ahnuld no need to get pernickety. Liverpool are jokes. That third goal and the Kolo ground thumping made me dribble vimto

Blablurn

1452209_789752254374801_1454634939_n.jpg

#awkward

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why always me us?

Was is for the 'oooooo .... merdaaaa!' chants? That's like ... the most unoffensive chant ever. And everybody does it, everywhere.

I think so, yes. And it was done once too?

Arturo Vidal ‏@kingarturo23 3m
grazie Juventini per tutto l'amore che mi avete dato dal primo giorno che sono arrivato a questa famiglia !!!

:( vidal go to paris or moyes u deserve better than us

Top Bottom