• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Meier

Doesn't look like this has been posted. Here are the apparent pots for the World Cup. Not really sure how the imbalanced pots work.. I guess one group just gets two teams from Pot 4. Quite different than that earlier list:

a0Oh7H4.jpg

Koko

Banned
t_sorteo_fifa_576.jpg

Probably DC'd but whatever.

They also confirm that at the start of the draw one of the nine European teams will be drawn into Pot 2.

Linius

Doesn't look like this has been posted. Here are the apparent pots for the World Cup. Not really sure how the imbalanced pots work.. I guess one group just gets two teams from Pot 4. Quite different than that earlier list:

a0Oh7H4.jpg

t_sorteo_fifa_576.jpg

Probably DC'd but whatever.

They also confirm that at the start of the draw one of the nine European teams will be drawn into Pot 2.

Oh you guys

My girlfriends gran has knitted me a willy warmer for Christmas.

i don't even

She what now :lol

WJD

It was in my advent calendar

It's a bit too small which is really distressing because the only person who could have given her measurements is my girlfriend

I'm wearing it now

It's quite comfortable

Pics coming soon

bud

It's a bit too small which is really distressing because the only person who could have given her measurements is my girlfriend

I'm wearing it now

It's quite comfortable

Pics coming soon

i'm going to hold you to that. would genuinely like to see it, haha.

Meier

I'm wearing it now

It's quite comfortable

Pics coming soon

This entire scenario is probably the weirdest thing I've ever encountered in Footy-GAF. In an advent calendar of all things? Lmao.

WJD

Fucking hell she's knitted one for my Everton supporting mate too

His is blue

Mine is red

His is bigger what the fuck

shortyme

I'm wearing it now

It's quite comfortable

Pics coming soon

Can someone explain what an advent calendar is over there? Cause ours have chocolates. Not cock socks.

Meier

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--QlneT-s82Y/Ua6I9VbU8JI/AAAAAAAAI-A/FqpCkrkIWQU/s1600/no-thank-you.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I share an office with someone else these days (other sides of the room) -- this reaction gif and the update about the Everton friend getting one almost made me lost it. Perfect.

L1NETT

Snipty Snip

Warnock always comes across as a babbling idiot who talks more than he actually listens to himself. Better than Evans though.

There are so few good managers available, still think Derby have pulled an ace with Mcclaren. They are one of the few clubs who have done well of the foolish sacking period which has happened recently.

---

rodvik

I share an office with someone else these days (other sides of the room) -- this reaction gif and the update about the Everton friend getting one almost made me lost it. Perfect.

Lol. I am relaying the cock warmer story to my wife.

"Is this something they have in England?"

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Goddammit Ade was over his groin injury but now he's hurt his knee in training. Please be fit soon, I'm sick of Defoe.

Top Bottom