• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bjaelke

Carroll top scorer, Downing top of the assist list and West Ham nailed on for the title. My FM save took a very interesting turn.
Any of you cats fancy some 1v1s on PS4? I'll stream the destruction

A stream would be nice. Still 4 weeks until my PS4 arrives.

Hixx

The last time we played Chelsea on Dec 4th at home we were winning 4-0 at half time.

Phillips with a stunning volley, Quinny with a tidy one and they both got another each.

14 years ago :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OH MY GOD YES FINALLY

67fd33b4-c42f-4bdf-b4c7-3cdf2533f8e9.jpg

Juventus Football Club is pleased to announce that Arturo Vidal has today put pen to paper on an extended contract which keeps him with the club until 2017.

Since joining from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2011, the midfielder’s sensational performances have enabled him to become a firm fans’ favourite and provided the driving force behind back-to-back Scudetto and Super Cup triumphs.
Vidal’s influence on the side is clear for all to see. Across a total of 100 appearances in all competitions, he has struck on 32 occasions, becoming the most prolific player of Antonio Conte’s era.

And after topping last season’s club goalscoring charts with 15, he already has 10 to his name from 20 starts this time around.

Under Conte’s stewardship, the Chilean has lived up to his billing as the complete modern midfielder. Defensively, nobody has made more tackles than him, while, along with his undisputed eye for goal, he has also contributed the most assists in the past two-and-a-half years.

crying-gif-2.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iker Casillas has been named among the nominees for the Fifa/Fifpro Team of the Year for 2013.

despite only playing three games in 2013.

That's great to hear.

Ilkay pls

Edit: Wait, that's just one more year, isn't it? You got robbed there, Yurt lol

With an option for another year. He was criminally underpaid though, and he deserves this.

With an option for another year. He was criminally underpaid though, and he deserves this.

Oh, okay. I thought it was about money but just one more year seemed a bit short. Two more years is okay, though.

In other news, Löw is hoping that Khedira will make it for the WC. Bet he'll play him, although Khedira hasn't played for more than half a year...

People thinking Fifa 14 is worse than 13 are fucking crazy. It's not quite as easy to exploit anymore, thank fuck, although the corners has now become exploitable at least it isn't a good tactic just to have a tiny quick midget... Which is what 95% of wins consisted off in Fifa 13.

Spurs fans. Losers by nature.

0279_0mna14omf.gif

Spurs, Arsenal, all the same kind of cunts.

Wilbur

Banned
Just woke up, didn't get in until half 5 (party was jokessssssss), and watching MOTD 2

Who the fuck said that Welbeck pen wasn't one?! Need to get their retinas reattached.

Soldado should have done much better with that chance. Cleverley is a waste of a husk.

Kikarian

Just woke up, didn't get in until half 5 (party was jokessssssss), and watching MOTD 2

Who the fuck said that Welbeck pen wasn't one?! Need to get their retinas reattached.

Soldado should have done much better with that chance. Cleverley is a waste of a husk.
Don't get me started on Cleverley.

I liked Wenger being out shitting on Ballon d'or the other day. All these awards are fucking boring, both to discuss and to see who wins. I honestly think it's the least interesting thing about football, the amount of people talking about who won some fucking ballon do'r, who gives a shit if the player didn't win any trophies, then everything else is pointless, especially when the show around it is vomit inducingly bad, where the only entertainment to be had is what terrible suit Messi put on this time.

Top Bottom