• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

oNtNQxP.jpg

5I6hUYO.jpg

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

(one for every year
xFD5qXO.jpg
)
ibpXMUYIUoUoXx.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well we have to spend or risk another season falling further behind the other clubs.

This team isn't good enough. We play boring ass football too. Hit it to the wing, hope Valencia and Co. can get a good cross in.

Im not saying we havent got to do it, it just makes this summers transfer window look like a fucking Candy shop when we are fighting a WC trade, add into this

a) Clubs will stall knowing we bite
b) Clubs know we are desparate
c) Clubs come in for Rooney/RVP et al

If we dont get into Europe, all of the above become amplified

Scarey stuff, I will stay the course, being likened to Kyoufu makes me feel physically sick.

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes poor performance thus far is seeing Martinez being heavily overrated. Yes he plays nice football but there is one reason, one key variable which is seeing Everton doing better this season than last.

Romelu Lukaku, a gift of a £30million striker for no fucking reason. Take away his goals and Everton are mid table with United.

This is a bit of nonsense. Barry was the absolute best player on that football pitch tonight. McCarthy has been similarly brilliant as has Barkley. Martinez clearly played a part in getting the three to come to Everton, and he's given them absolute confidence that they are a team capable of playing the way they do.

Been making the Hodgson comparison since before David Moyes was jokes.

You're sinking, United. We all said it would happen. Welcome to life without a messiah on the touchline.

It's fucking horrible. I finally have sympathy for what happened with you a few years back. I just thought you were jokes then

now we are jokes

I'm so angry. Need a fucking wank and a nap

bjaelke

This is a bit of nonsense. Barry was the absolute best player on that football pitch tonight. McCarthy has been similarly brilliant as has Barkley. Martinez clearly played a part in getting the three to come to Everton, and he's given them absolute confidence that they are a team capable of playing the way they do.

It's fucking horrible. I finally have sympathy for what happened with you a few years back. I just thought you were jokes then

now we are jokes

You'll sign Christian Poulsen as a CAM in January and then, just then you'll have sympathy.

GHG

Gold Member
Moyes is chuckling in his post match interview. He's trolling Man United fans.

It all part of the masterplan to make Fergie look like the GOAT.

Man United are the new Arsenal. Its painful isn't it?

Lightning

Banned
United are our pre warning team it seems:

Dropped points against Southampton, West Brom, Cardiff and now Everton right before we have to play them.

Thanks Moyes!

Rad-

I think only Man Utd fans want him gone. Everyone else is wishing he'll stay as long as Fergie did. :3

I'm disappointed at him but I don't want him gone yet. 2 seasons is what I think he should get no matter what. Or well if we somehow dropped into relegation zone then that would be too much obviously.

L1NETT

I think only Man Utd fans want him gone. Everyone else is wishing he'll stay as long as Fergie did. :3

I want Moyes to stay. Mainly because of my Hughton bet.

But more importantly United have given everyone around the country some right good laughs. In a period of economic uncertainty, everyone needed cheering up.

One thing I like about the team this season so far is that when we have a bad dip, we just seem to bounce back straight away. Great spirit in the team.

Osaka15

Banned
This honestly reads like a Man Utd Facebook post.

I do not know what that means, but what I see from united at the moment is not the way football is suppose to be played with players that easily won the league last year. It basically come downs to our current tenet, which is problematic.

Yeah have to pitch in with Viva here, I don't want him gone.

But something has to fucking change, and he has to instigate that as much as anyone else.
Something does have to change and he has to be the person driving that.

But you have to give him the chance to do that.

Unsurprisingly we've got a bunch of spoilt knobs in here. This is the situation were in and it might get worse still.

What's the point in just crying about it and giving up. Suck it up.

Even worse than us being shit is so many of our fans being worse.

Arnie

now we are jokes

We lost a few nil at home to Blackpool though. I bought a KFC to watch that game and couldn't finish it because I felt sick with rage.

Hodgson era was more painful.

You were narrowly beaten by a very good - and let's be honest thoroughly bullshit - Everton side stuffed to the lining with top class loanees.

Next year they'll be pants.

You've actually really got to think the mental impact seeing Everton win at Old Trafford will have on Moyes. The next few games are huge for United.

Pardew is going to put United to bed. Me and Kyoufu will ride the corpse of United into the sunset.

Fergie

Banned
tumblr_mbui1kpPoU1rxdw8g.gif

I don't want Moyes gone. That's just absurd. But he really needs to fix up his subbing game. Midfield is so dead.

sohois

now we are jokes

It's irrelevant how those players performed in one particular match, none of them were scoring goals in all the other matches like Lukaku. Take him out and replace and him with Jelavic and Everton are on 20 points.

noal

Banned

now we are jokes

No wanking Wilbs. It will only delay the pain.

Wilbur

Banned

Unsurprisingly we've got a bunch of spoilt knobs in here. This is the situation were in and it might get worse still.

Yeah man, I agree with you #weridetogetherwedietogether

January can't come soon enough. Fucking launch millions at midfielders

Won't want to read twitter/Red Cafe tonight (well I don't, but if people could refrain from fucking posting shit it would be a delight). Gonna be lots of shitty fans calling for his head.

Kassu

Banned
Just bought Fifa 14 for PS4. Hope it arrives soon enough, our postal service is a joke. I just want to score all kinds of beautiful goals with Ramsey..

kharma45

Yeah have to pitch in with Viva here, I don't want him gone.

But something has to fucking change, and he has to instigate that as much as anyone else.

I feel like he's being too conservative, too unsure of himself. We're rigid, predictable and safe. We don't press off the ball or press on it.

L1NETT

Well fucking said Viva. You aren't a fan if you cry and watch Downton Abbey for 6 months if you're team loses.

It gets a lot fucking worse than being a mid table Prem club btw. Ask me, Ask 3 Sixty, Ask city fans when they were 3 div and championship, ask current forest fans.

Perspective people.

faridmon

Farid-chan, you're not the Everton loving Partner at my work place, are you? He was ranting about the same things you ever said about Moyes. He never said a good thing about him at all. Always complained that Everton will be destined for better the moment he goes.

Not telling Tehehe...

But honestly, anyone who isn't stuck up in his arse (Like some Man U fans here) could have seen his tactical impotence and cowardice tactics. I have said it countless times again, He is an amazing Executive manager, but terrible coach. Cannot man manage, have a negative tactics and cannot take advantage of his team selection.On the plus side, he is quite clever in the transfer market, knows how to deal with trouble at club level and he is a respectable enough for players to respect him. He can motivate players as well (although I haven't seen him doing that yet at Man U) so he isn't all bad and there is a reason why he took so far during his years, but for all the god he brought to us (and believe me, I am thankful unlike many other Everton supporters) He had his bad side which was really frustrating and downright appalling.

I love you Moyes, but thank god you are gone.

Clegg

I think he tried to change too much too fast. Got rid of too many of our backroom staff at the same time. There's nothing wrong with bring in your own men, but it should have been done more gradually.

He needs full financial backing over the next two transfer windows if hewants to get things right.

Wilbur

Banned
It's irrelevant how those players performed in one particular match, none of them were scoring goals in all the other matches like Lukaku. Take him out and replace and him with Jelavic and Everton are on 20 points.

I disagree with you really, you're making far too little out of Martinez's contribution to this side and the other players, but I can't really be fucked to argue it.

Feorax

Yeah man, I agree with you #weridetogetherwedietogether

January can't come soon enough. Fucking launch millions at midfielders

Won't want to read twitter/Red Cafe tonight (well I don't, but if people could refrain from fucking posting shit it would be a delight).
Gonna be lots of shitty fans calling for his head.

I'll second this. It was fucking ridiculous when we were down and we had damn near more RAWK posts in here than GAF posts. It's a shitty thing to do.

LOL Valencia ball-watching for the goal.

It's like they didn't even care anymore.
Tbf to him he isn't a RB. That's the kind of thing only defenders will be aware of and even then many full backs nowadays will still miss it. Can't really blame him for that.

He was shit when he played in his position though, that's harder to forgive.

Top Bottom