• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

K1LLER7

my fifa game face

K0hdbJA.png
Looks a bit like Rafael :p
/bacon

I think Giefer could be a good GK for them, but it's Schalke... they will break him.

I'll always remember how Solbakken said that every player that trains at Cologne turns into an idiot. Every player that trains at Schlacke turns into something worse lol

dc89

Downloading now. I really enjoyed the demo and haven't played a jRPG for a while too. :D

This month is just too much. I've had to totally ignore the new Zelda, gonna have to ignore this too and just resist until the new year. It's gonna be hard, meanwhile I've got the likes of Quiche pestering me to buy FIFA for Ps4. Ain't nobody got time for that. Not when the likes of this is launching.

Clegg

Will see if I can pick up Bravely Default tomorrow. Probably shouldn't since it's so close to Christmas, but I really want a good RPG to play.

Still not too sure what I'll do for the town building stuff. That's some bullshit.

GorillaJu

Will see if I can pick up Bravely Default tomorrow. Probably shouldn't since it's so close to Christmas, but I really want a good RPG to play.

Still not too sure what I'll do for the town building stuff. That's some bullshit.

I really want to give the game a go but I refuse to buy Nintendo systems due to region locking.

Salazar

"One of the things you have to think about in Brazil, from Porto Alegre all the way up to Manaus, is the fact that three games in nine or 10 days is going to be very tough for any team, let alone a European team," he said. "Will we have enough legs, will we have enough running power, will we have enough endurance, will we have enough youth?"

He refuses to even think about approaching games in a way that minimises manic exertion.

POWER. DEFEAT THE CLIMATE.

I can't fucking wait.

Batigol

Banned
post a pic and i will give you my honest views on this matter.

I am afraid I cannot. If someone searches google by image it'll get back to her and I'll be in deep shit

She looks like Daria, except if she was real and not a goth. Bigger boobs tho

GorillaJu

On this topic and after reading the Michael Cera exchanges, have you guys ever received random texts from people you don't know?

I got one from a girl that was like

"I miss u. Want ur cock so bad right now"

I replied "who is this?"

She realized her mistake and said "oh I'm so sorry this was meant for someone else." her name was like "x.__.peach.
~-^-~Mika.__.x" so I'm pretty sure she was Japanese (grammar was bad too)

I also got one from a guy that said "hi I think ur soooo handsome and I want to know if you let me suck your dick just one time? I don't think ur gay but I will pay 50000 yen plz I have never sucked a white man'a dick before"

How do these people know I speak English? And how did the second guy know who I was? I've never received anything like this in Japanese before

I even had a crank call from some Japanese guy who said "I need your help my son has election." I thought he wanted me to vote for his son in some local election so I was like "oh you want me to vote for him what's his name?" He was like "no, election. My son has election." He got frustrated and hung up before I realized he was trying to say "erection."

GorillaJu

Cheating is some low ass shit. If you're gonna cheat just pay for it at some Asian ass massage parlor, don't go back to your ex, who you were emotionally involved with.

Kassu

Banned
Fuck my life, I have been writing for the past five hours and it's almost morning here. Somehow I always end up finding the inspiration to write in the middle of the night and after few nights I have written almost 30 pages already.

rodvik

Cheating is some low ass shit. If you're gonna cheat just pay for it at some Asian ass massage parlor, don't go back to your ex, who you were emotionally involved with.

Gonna agree except for the massage parlor part.

Dont cheat man. You current doesnt deserve that. Be a man, stay loyal.

bjaelke

There you go United fans, you have someone to laugh at. Someone please change ElTopo to El Idiota under Bayern supporters.

At least I don't have to cheer for United anymore. The damage is done, might as well hope that Arsenal wins the Premier League.

8314__3700__close03_513X396.jpg

You should've gotten a tag to explain the name change.

Blablurn

Sky Sport News HD ‏@SkySportNewsHD 1m

Der Deich am Weserufer hat standgehalten. @werderbremen gegen @FCBayern kann stattfinden. #Orkan #Xaver #ssnhd

FootballFan

Woooohooo managed to find myself a ps4 before Xmas :D One of the retailers here had some 2nd shipment units left.

Better get here lol.

At the bottom of the email

"We will do our absolute best to get this to you before Christmas, however if there are any Natural Disasters it may not make it to you on this day (Natural Disasters include but are not limited to Earthquakes, Tornados, Flooding, A Propeller falling off a shipping vessel, Zombie Apocalypse, Earth invaded by the Helghast or the courier is captured by the Department of Unified Protection"

lol

PS4-WiiU-Vita-2DS-bros hi 5

Yo Kipless, I got GT6. So good.

Salazar

What the fuck has happened to our cricket team's mental fortitude?

Cricket breaks the human soul up pretty good. Most sports of punctuated rather than continuous action grind up the mind into dust. At least football offers the salve of largely ceaseless adrenaline.

It also carries, in a fucking potently balanced way, the sense of group responsibility attaching to team sports and the individual athlete's sense of utter, gutting isolation.

dc89

Woooohooo managed to find myself a ps4 before Xmas :D One of the retailers here had some 2nd shipment units left.

Better get here lol.

At the bottom of the email

"We will do our absolute best to get this to you before Christmas, however if there are any Natural Disasters it may not make it to you on this day (Natural Disasters include but are not limited to Earthquakes, Tornados, Flooding, A Propeller falling off a shipping vessel, Zombie Apocalypse, Earth invaded by the Helghast or the courier is captured by the Department of Unified Protection"

lol

PS4-WiiU-Vita-2DS-bros hi 5

Yo Kipless, I got GT6. So good.

You getting Knack?

Oh and theres another game I want.

Why forsake an existence in which Manchester United defend like this ?

YPjaTfy.gif

Man Utd under Moyes will be jokes regardless of the vessel my soul inhabits at the time

That venturebeat GT6 review. Ridiculous. Seems a good game, was expecting the microtransaction backlash from Forza5 and GT6 to translate into overly harsh review scores.

Thrown another spanner in the works for my gaming schedule

Pokemon X
Battlefield 4
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
FIFA 14 (after price frop or offer)
AC4 (same)
Bravely Default
Killzone: SF
Tomb Raider

AC4 and Zelda can wait I guess. Bravely Default as well.

Top Bottom