• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salazar

You will win. I'd be slightly confident if it was at SJP but we never win at OT.

c41Qsfa.gif

Right answer.

It's gonna be like Bud had 3 minutes with Minnie Driver. That intensity. For 93 minutes, give or take.

Arnie

Kyoufu, Sal said don't be a bitch and you proceeded to predict a defeat to a David Moyes outfit.

you're swirling into a black hole of lunacy

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie I'm chowing one of those trilogy boxes you were gibbering about

Gibbers justified

How can something so obviously shit for you be so delicious

Wilbur

Banned
I have a feeling we'll see Young too, which terrifies me.

By the way, Barney Ronay has just written the most exquisite passage you could ever wish to comprehend:

Just look at Andros Townsend, who has talent and speed and brains and who has been at his most effective, albeit with diminishing returns, attacking down the right in a manner reminiscent of a fly repeatedly battering its head against a window pane until six hours later by chance it slips through the gap and veers out triumphantly into the sky.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/dec/06/yaya-toure-manchester-city-notebook

Salazar

Robin and Büttner arrive. Robin wearing ghastly shoes; Theo was right. Can't see RVP playing.

KidA, I watched some Janko on the youtube. He's fucking top. Raf is gonna be with us for a long time, I hope, but damn.

bjaelke

Get French Football @GFN_France
Marca: Angel di Maria has agreed a contract with Monaco. Monaco and Real Madrid are negotiating a fee for €35m, deal close they claim. #ASM

Wilbur

Banned
Marca: Angel di Maria has agreed a contract with Monaco. Monaco and Real Madrid are negotiating a fee for €35m, deal close they claim. #ASM

Mm, Koko posted about it earlier I think. Di Maria's severely underrated, does a fantastic job offensively and defensively.

GorillaJu

RVP turning Giggs. Dude looks 10 years older than he is.

Di Maria is one of the few players I wouldn't want to come to Liverpool simply because I hate the way he looks.

Koko

Banned

As I said earlier it would be a great sign for any team. Although why would monaco want him when they have James?

It will be sad if he moves during the winter, I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal or Juventus.

Arnie

Arnie I'm chowing one of those trilogy boxes you were gibbering about

Gibbers justified

How can something so obviously shit for you be so delicious

I added two hot wings to top off the experience. It was all I'd eaten that day and it happened at 8pm. I looked like something out of 28 Days Later tearing through the wrapping. You better have bought gravy and not something gooberish like fucking beans. I'd be embarrassed to order beans in any capacity.

Bit hesitant to do this US Amazon trick. Don't really want to have my US account as my primary account until the end of eternity, nor do I one day want to wake up to find out that Sony have locked me out of my games.

Ugh. What a dilemma.

bjaelke

As I said earlier it would be a great sign for any team. Although why would monaco want him when they have James?

It will be sad if he moves during the winter, I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal or Juventus.

Sorry I missed that one. Think it could be a great move for him if Ranieri can find room for both of them in the starting XI.

Wilbur

Banned
I added two hot wings to top off the experience. It was all I'd eaten that day and it happened at 8pm. I looked like something out of 28 Days Later tearing through the wrapping. You better have bought gravy and not something gooberish like fucking beans. I'd be embarrassed to order beans in any capacity.

Bit hesitant to do this US Amazon trick. Don't really want to have my US account as my primary account until the end of eternity, nor do I one day want to wake up to find out that Sony have locked me out of my games.

Ugh. What a dilemma.

Got gravy and hot wings as well. I'm pretty certain we function on a similar telepathic wavelength when it comes to the consumption of battered mutant chicken

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man. Utd - Newcastle
C. Palace - Cardiff
LFC - Aston Villa
Soton - Man. C
Stoke - Chelsea
WBA - Norwich
Sunderland - Spurs
Fulham - West Ham.
Arsenal - Everton

Blablurn

fifa makes me so angry. i dominate 4 games in a row. and then lose 4 games in a row because the other team feels so damn overpowered. talking about online. what the heck.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
fifa makes me so angry. i dominate 4 games in a row. and then lose 4 games in a row because the other team feels so damn overpowered. talking about online. what the heck.

now you know how everybody else feels when they play Bayern in real life

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Nah, everyone does it.

yes pls
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Ugh. What a dilemma.

I don't think I've ever had the US account as my primary account but the games still work for me. Should probably check later anyway.

Arnie

Got gravy and hot wings as well. I'm pretty certain we function on a similar telepathic wavelength when it comes to the consumption of battered mutant chicken
I'm gonna razz a full english before you kick off.

Need a hot scran in my belly to fuel 90 minutes of raucous chuckling.
Man. Utd - Newcastle
C. Palace - Cardiff
LFC - Aston Villa
Soton - Man. C
Stoke - Chelsea
WBA - Norwich
Sunderland - Spurs
Fulham - West Ham.
Arsenal - Everton
m8

we're playing the 'ammers

we're facing downing

m8

50 years since we've won at Anfield. That's a nice even number, perhaps today'll be the day we break the curse
of being shit
. No Ravel either, as he managed to get a yellow card after the whistle on Tuesday and is suspended. Hopefully Downing will be up for it, though.

Top Bottom