• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salazar

I'd rather you did that than endure the hell I'm currently going through

It's like that big road in fellowship of the ring frodo stares down and it does that weird shit zoom

Or when Radagast looks into a door at Dol Guldur and sees the humanoid shadow of the Necromancer

And that shadow is Ameobi-shaped.

Wilbur

Banned
Or when Radagast looks into a door at Dol Guldur and sees the humanoid shadow of the Necromancer

And that shadow is Ameobi-shaped.

God that made me laugh

Cleverley is literally as fucking clueless as Radagast. You know when Saruman and Elrond talk about him disdainfully in Rivendell?

That's Carrick and Robin at training. Just ripping into him as he trades sideways passes with a bloated and smoking Steve Round

Labadal

Man. Utd - New. Utd 4-2
C. Palace - Cardiff 1-0
LFC - W. Ham 2-0
Soton - Man. C 1-1
Stoke - Chelsea 1-3
WBA - Norwich 3-0
Sunderland - Spurs 2-2

Roma will lose and Juventus will keep the top spot until the end of the season.

Salazar

Elrond: Not with your companions ?
Cleverley: Uh, ah, I shan't be missed. The truth is that most of them don't think I should be on this journey.
Elrond: Indeed. *Frowns* Looks into middle-distance, pondering a conversation changer.

Wilbur

Banned
Man Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle
Palace 0 - 0 Cardiff
Liverpool 3 - 0 West Ham
Saints 1 - 2 City
Stoke 0 - 2 Chelsea
WBA 2 - 0 Norwich
Sunderland 1 - 1 Spurs

Blablurn

ibZhYdryXSw9s.gif

Suen

lol no exciting match in Spain this week, most of them are shit. EPL is the superior league today, as expected from the league that was first to get goal line technology.

But seriously I don't know which game to watch. Moyes United games are special every week this season so that at least.

lol no exciting match in Spain this week, most of them are shit. EPL is the superior league today, as expected from the league that was first to get goal line technology.

But seriously I don't know which game to watch. Moyes United games are special every week this season so that at least.

Watch Lanciano - Palermo.

Livorno-Milan today! I'm hyped as fuck for Wednesday, San Siro is going to be great and everything, but this game is as much as important, we have to keep winning after the Celtic and Catania games. Kakà is one goal away from 100 with Milan, it's the perfect day to celebrate him (tbh, that would be Wednesday, but whatever, just score today pls).
Lol, just watched CSKA's match from earlier and Honda was subbed in the first half for being shit. Good luck Milan-gaf and enjoy!

He's just holding all of his talent for us, clearly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Livorno-Milan today! I'm hyped as fuck for Wednesday, San Siro is going to be great and everything, but this game is as much as important, we have to keep winning after the Celtic and Catania games. Kakà is one goal away from 100 with Milan, it's the perfect day to celebrate him (tbh, that would be Wednesday, but whatever, just score today pls)..
I can't believe he's tied with Milan's Inzaghi in Serie A. :O

phaze

A Song of Ice and Fire would be better if
Dany's exploits were just mentioned in the background, or if there were only 3 or 4 chapters per book focussed on her. Boring setting, boring character, boring support cast, boring plot progression

Westeros is so much more interesting

Yup skipped most of her chapters, barely have any idea what's going on there.

Newcastle today you must keep football alive. We're counting on you !

GorillaJu

One of the guys I work with is quite literally the stereotype of "I don't know how much you all know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert)"

Here is a Facebook post

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS A RANT.

Dear racist teacher with whom I had the pleasure of teaching today,

Do not make the mistake of thinking that, just because I'm not Japanese, I don't know anything about Japanese culture or history. The copy of the heike that sits on my desk (it's in Japanese so I know you can read it) is not simply there for decoration. You can shake your head, and laugh with a pitying sigh all you want but it doesn't make you right:

1 Tokugawa Ieyasu was not born in ibaraki-ken and he wasn't from Tokyo either.
2. Yamanashi was called Kai, not Echigo.
3. The 'minamoto' family - by which I'm guessing you mean the Seiwa Genji because otherwise it could be any number of families- ARE NOT FROM KAMAKURA. The family is from Kyoto - individuals in that family may be from any number of places: Kiso Yoshinaka was from musashi, yoshitsune grew up at kurama (Kyoto), yoritomo was from Owari (modern day Nagoya) BUT THEY WERE NOT FROM KAMAKURA.
4. I'm not an idiot because I'm white and you're not right just because you're Japanese.
5. Read a book.

I am so done with you.

Rant over

Don't even remember what hair Ramsey has, is it not completely normal standard haircut?

Now if you went for the Vidal one I would want to see photos.

rvy

Banned
1 Tokugawa Ieyasu was not born in ibaraki-ken and he wasn't from Tokyo either.
2. Yamanashi was called Kai, not Echigo.
3. The 'minamoto' family - by which I'm guessing you mean the Seiwa Genji because otherwise it could be any number of families- ARE NOT FROM KAMAKURA. The family is from Kyoto - individuals in that family may be from any number of places: Kiso Yoshinaka was from musashi, yoshitsune grew up at kurama (Kyoto), yoritomo was from Owari (modern day Nagoya) BUT THEY WERE NOT FROM KAMAKURA.
4. I'm not an idiot because I'm white and you're not right just because you're Japanese.
5. Read a book.

I am so done with you.

OddMorsel

y u do dis?

Who is this child of prophecy? What a fucking scumbag. Move to Japan already.
I'M from Kamamura. Motherfucker. I have a budo katana.

Arnie

Batigol your avatar gets me everytime.

Okay, sorry that this is tedious, but can someone who's done the Amazon and US account trick just walk me through step by step on what I have to do to have Fifa 14 downloading on my PS4 for £36.

i would be eternally grateful

Wilbur

Banned
Can we all just stop posting and read this again.

Sublime.

It really was one of my absolute favourite posts of all time.

When Sal posts and I see his name at the top, I have a little mini willy dribble because I know that what's following is likely to be hilarious.

united fans are hilarious

Which other fan base can boast of having someone as intelligent and measured as Viva and someone as braindead as Doicare, someone as hairless as moi and someone as hairy as Sal, someone as amazing as Slizz and someone as big a cunt as Sleepless

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Batigol your avatar gets me everytime.

Okay, sorry that this is tedious, but can someone who's done the Amazon and US account trick just walk me through step by step on what I have to do to have Fifa 14 downloading on my PS4 for £36.

i would be eternally grateful

I bought a Japanese game off Hong Kong's PSN by simply opening a HK PSN account and buying HK PSN cards.

It was 50% cheaper.

rvy

Banned
Peps German is getting better and better http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FBhausChlpA#t=37

So damn fluent. There are a lot of foreigners in Germany who live here since 30 years and dont speak as well as him.

That's because German is a cuntish language and only cunts can pick it up easily.

I bought a Japanese game off Hong Kong's PSN by simply opening a HK PSN account and buying HK PSN cards.

I did the same thing for Zone of the Enders 2 on the Japanese store.

You are such a wonderful man.

Arnie

It really was one of my absolute favourite posts of all time.

When Sal posts and I see his name at the top, I have a little mini willy dribble because I know that what's following is likely to be hilarious.

united fans are hilarious

Which other fan base can boast of having someone as intelligent and measured as Viva and someone as braindead as Doicare, someone as hairless as moi and someone as hairy as Sal, someone as amazing as Slizz and someone as big a cunt as Sleepless

yea, United are jokes

Top Bottom