• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It certainly feels like some players are not trying, i refuse to believe that they are just this bad. I think Moyes has lost the dressing room.

GHG

Gold Member
Err we won the title

I dont care what logic you use for how crap our team is playing now we won the title at a canter and RVP was the reason we won many of the games, he carried us on many occasions.

RVP is the reason you won the title last year but this team needed long term planning, a few younger quality players (especially in midfield and at the back), not one big money striker, especially considering you already had Rooney and Hernandez. Thats the reason you need a total overhaul now. It should have started to be addressed years ago.

LegoArmo

RVP is the reason you won the title last year but this team needed long term planning, a few younger quality players (especially in midfield and at the back), not one big money striker, especially considering you already had Rooney and Hernandez. Thats the reason you need a total overhaul now. It should have started to be addressed years ago.

I don't think 24m paid in installments is big money in the slightest these days.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Phil Jones has not got the passing to be in midfield, its shocking

ElyrionX

You know... Selling Van Persie to Man United seems more and more like a master stroke every day.

20m would have been much better spent in other areas of Man Uniteds team rather than on a 28 year old striker. Wenger knew.

Fergie also knew but he didn't give a fuck as he knew he was leaving so took the gamble as he just wanted one last title.

You make it sound like we didn't have money to spend after signing RVP. Ferguson, for some reason, didn't want to spend it. Moyes couldn't spend it. What difference would it have make? We didn't miss out on any targets because of a lack of funds.

We really have had a shitty midfield for the last 3 years.

No fergie and his team magic just fucking destroyed us. Moyes is to blame of course but partially. Our team is almost the same as last year, with these same shit values.

3Sixty

You make it sound like we didn't have money to spend after signing RVP. Ferguson, for some reason, didn't want to spend it. Moyes couldn't spend it. What difference would it have make? We didn't miss out on any targets because of a lack of funds.

Moyes did spend it.

On Fellani.

Mr Cola

This is just pathetic, there is no-one to pass to on the ball, no-one showing, no-one wants it

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

ElyrionX

We had Pogba. He left because of Ferguson's trusted lieutenants approach to team lineups. Once again, nothing to do with transfer funds.

bud

no matter how bad united are, it makes no sense to leave the stadium now when there's only a single goal difference.

LTWheels

Confirmed #LFC team v West Ham: Mignolet, Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtel, Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez.

Confirmed #LFC subs v West Ham: Jones, Cissokho, Kelly, Lucas, Moses, Alberto, Aspas.

Agger is ill.

Top Bottom