• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

TrueBlue

My dinner was pretty much ready 15 min ago but had to take a shit first. It was so nasty and sticky that after I used way too much paper and finally at least didn't leave brown stains anymore, I felt so dirty and nasty I had to take a shower.

Ready to eat now.

image.php

bud

My dinner was pretty much ready 15 min ago but had to take a shit first. It was so nasty and sticky that after I used way too much paper and finally at least didn't leave brown stains anymore, I felt so dirty and nasty I had to take a shower.

Ready to eat now.

drink more water.

Elchele

Ready to eat now.

been there

I'd love to see Liverpool get first. They are playing great football and most their players are likable.

While I am disappointed we didn't get Suarez and I am happy for their fans that he stayed. After losing so many good players, I know how much it sucks.

A top 2 of Liverpool and Arsenal would be great. Don't really care about what happens after that.

Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Tottenham

That would be magical.

Fixed

Wilbur

Banned
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ba4xjbYIUAAjmoL.jpg:large[/MG]

Lineup is wrong

everything is wrong

British journalism is dead[/QUOTE]

British journalism has been dead for a mighty long time. There's a few exceptions, but anyone in that fucking paper Yurt baby... no.

Always surprises me how so many footballers past and present seem to know so little about the sport.

Lightning

Banned
So harsh. But yeah...
They don't defend properly. They concede stupid goals. They need to be a wall, make teams earn their victory.

Cunt Pulis is getting Palace results. Sunderland don't sort that shit out they will be relegated. Newcastle, Aston Villa, Southampton all suffered last season because they conceded dumb goals.

They could have had 2 hard earned points from top 6 teams this week and they will likely end up with nothing. Clowns.

Top Bottom