• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salvadora

D77sP6Y.png

2uTjfpj.gif
It's getting to the point where I'm imagining favourable draws in the Champions League.

and a chance of winning it.

<3 Balo <3 Fuck the haters.

Hopefully with De Sciglio and El Sha back we start winning games. Honda should help as well.

I hope we never have to see Nocerino and Birsa start again . . .

Arnie

Both the $50 and $10 orders have been made but I've had a message saying they could take a little time to go through. Did all of yous get your codes instantly? I think the holdup is my card. I used a US address as my billing one, but it's a UK card. We'll see.

Wilbur

Banned
Both the $50 and $10 orders have been made but I've had a message saying they could take a little time to go through. Did all of yous get your codes instantly? I think the holdup is my card. I used a US address as my billing one, but it's a UK card. We'll see.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Exact same thing happened with my NBA code, took a lil time to process. Chill baby

Although they did send me a PS3 one, I just complained and they sent me a PS4 one. Downloaded fine after that.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone but Bayern Munich, basically.

Finish top of our group and the worst we can get is Juventus. I'd like to think that we've already used our bad luck in the group draw.

You'll get Juventus
We'll get Dortmund

Chelsea will get fucking Benfica or some other shit team

Wilbur

Banned
Our next home games.

Arsenal & Liverpool. We can do them both.

On one hand I want you to beat Arsenal so they can be reeled in a little bit. On the other hand, fuck City and I'd rather Arsenal won the league than you and Chelsea.

Liverpool I'd love to see win at your place because I know they'll lose away to Palace after that or something.

Oh shit what did you do

You're gonna get fucking banned

I loved PEs2013 so much... I've played plenty of hours of Pes 2014 online by now, and jesus fuck. I want player control back, I want to be able to use my creativity again, I want to be able to control my defense intuitively, I want to be able to do incredible things with the ball...

Sick of this janky, tank like game, that thinks pressing a button to control a ball makes any sense. What's the point of stats? Why should I have to press R2 when Messi receives the ball?!?! Why do the fastest players lose ground so quick when defenders are late in position?! Why does my defense play like toddlers? Why is the keeper so shit? Why are the refs insane?!

Is there a Ps4 demo of Fifa? I wanna try Fifa 14 and see if it's better.

Wilbur

Banned
I loved PEs2013 so much... I've played plenty of hours of Pes 2014 online by now, and jesus fuck. I want player control back, I want to be able to use my creativity again, I want to be able to control my defense intuitively, I want to be able to do incredible things with the ball...

Sick of this janky, tank like game, that thinks pressing a button to control a ball makes any sense. What's the point of stats? Why should I have to press R2 when Messi receives the ball?!?! Why do the fastest players lose ground so quick when defenders are late in position?! Why does my defense play like toddlers? Why is the keeper so shit? Why are the refs insane?!

Is there a Ps4 demo of Fifa? I wanna try Fifa 14 and see if it's better.

PS4 fifa is infinitely better than PS3 fifa, it's mad

Maybe this is what the PC guys were calling me nutso about when I was crying over it. Still can't play it on single player v CPU like, but clubs is bare fun

bud

It's getting to the point where I'm imagining favourable draws in the Champions League.

and a chance of winning it.

i now believe that if arsenal ever want to win the league again, then this is the season when it has to happen. the difference COULD be seven points tomorrow. that isn't a whole lot considering the next couple of fixtures, but it'd be a nice cushion just in case they drop points in those fixtures which they very probably will.

Feorax

Our next home games.

Arsenal & Liverpool. We can do them both.

Havent beaten us since Kenny was in charge.

Also, we don't have that flappy fuck in goal now.

We gonna get bummed and Suarez will get a 50 game ban for having a conversation with Negredo. dc pls.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fifabros sending out invites in 10 mins! Cup time

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Got my HK card the day after

....after I cancelled my order and they called me to apologise
KuGsj.gif

Baki

He had his chance. He doesn't get to leave, win the league, and then come back and win the league again.

He can fuck off to Monaco.

Wenger wouldn't take him back.

Going to Man U was uncalled for? But I don't blame him for wanting to leave. From his perspective, Wenger was happy with 4th place.

I don't know, with his talent and our lack of strikers. I would definitely consider a second chance. Fuck vendettas. We are humans, we make mistakes. I'd take Fabregas back too as well.

Nasri can go fuck himself though. lololol

wedward

We looked really good against City at the Etihad last season.

Bosscielny scored a screamer.

Of all the top teams we play the best against City. If we win tomorrow we will be 8 ahead of City. We are going to go to the Ethiad and try to win the game. I think its reasonable to hope for a draw.

Zabojnik

Should have been a pen for Sunderland there

#believe. You're playing the biggest pussy manager ever. He repeatedly got schooled by Dave Moyes. You got this. I believed in Peluso yesterday. Believe in him again.

I mean, sure, when you put it like that ... we have the better team, etc. But it doesn't matter. The CL curse is eternal.

Top Bottom