• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

826241678.gif

Koko

Banned
Madrid's Lineup: Casillas; Carvajal, Nacho, Sergio Ramos, Arbeloa; Casemiro, Illarramendi; Di María, Isco, Jesé; Morata

Dat Youth.

Gotze, Neuer, Dante, Mandzukic?

Didn't know you've only been a Bayern fan since 2012. Can't say I'm surprised, though. Short reminder, you bought stars like Petersen and Baumjohann in the last 5 years.

Edit: Hahaha, you also forgot Jan fucking Kirchhoff, are you even trying

Elchele

Didn't know you've only been a Bayern fan since 2012. Can't say I'm surprised, though. Short reminder, you bought stars like Petersen and Baumjohann in the last 5 years.

Edit: Hahaha, you also forgot Kirchhoff, are you even trying elsk

:lol I'm just talking about current squad players. Both Dortmund and Bayern, I'm not going into record history.

pls, Jan is dead.

:lol I'm just talking about current squad players. Both Dortmund and Bayern, I'm not going into record history.

pls, Jan is dead.

Oh okay

Dortmund bought as many important players from other Bundesliga teams as Bayern when you forget about the 125 shit players Bayern bought and sold a year later.

Yeah, you're right.

wedward

Yeah.

I don't imagine Everton will roll over tomorrow though. Lukaku is giving me nightmares of Drogba.

Chelsea at home after nine days rest should be a close one. Everton is a must win for me. City could go either way. Won't be too bothered if we don't get a result there.

Clegg

At times, I wish more people in this thread watched rugby.Leinster just hatefucked the best team in England, on their home patch. It was so cathartic after watching that shite from United.

And tbf it was a very entertaining game. Would've been a good watch for the neutral.

Salvadora

Chelsea at home after nine days rest should be a close one. Everton is a must win for me. City could go either way. Won't be too bothered if we don't get a result there.
Me too, I'm confident in our ability to recover from defeats.

Going through to the knock-out stage of the Champions League (as winners) should give the team a confidence boost going into the City game. Hope Corporal Jenkinson has a good run of games.

FootballFan

Just reading through this thread, I don't get how the people who are annoyed by doicare keep replying to him when it's obvious he is trolling.

come on guys.

understand

pls

Arnie

Amazon thing didn't work, they said I'd have to fax them proof of my billing address or the orders wouldn't go through.

Might just have to buy this fucking thing legit.

Top Bottom