• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

FootballFan

15 - Pep Guardiola is the 1st coach in the BL history who didn't lose any of his first 15 matches (13 victories, 2 draws). Unbeatable.

The 7-0 result in Bremen means #FCBayern have set a new points record (90) within a calendar year. #MiaSanMia #SVWFCB

wow pep

Batigol

Banned
The funniest thing about the Utd game was the fans leaving with 5 minutes to go when it was only 1-0. Wtf is that about? :lol

The funniest thing about the Utd game was the fans leaving with 5 minutes to go when it was only 1-0. Wtf is that about? :lol

The players have lost their never say die attitude, and its infected the fans. They knew they wouldn't equalise. If Ferguson was still in charge, they'd have stayed

panty

Embarrassing.

Out
Casemiro
Di Maria
Morata

In
Modric
Benzema

..wtf @ our bench. Di Maria is probably involved in a betting ring, his performance is awful.

Blablurn

guys guys guys.

in the year 2013 bayern only lost two games. one cl leg game against arsenal and that league cup against dortmund.

#wow

Suen

Pro Wrestling for Nes brings back some great memories. Some names of the wrestling moves are hilarious :lol. OutlawChoke....I should change my gaf name to that. Mumei pls.

Blablurn

give us thiago back pls

no :|

Thiago is so damn badass. The way he dribbles through the defense is just too good. His passes? DAMN! Too good as well. Glad he is back. Him and... Martinez = too good to be true.

Which leads us to the question...

.. what will happen with Schweini once he is back?

FootballFan

Also, Bla, I thought Wilbs attacking you earlier was pretty shitty.

Either way, whatever team he supports, I bet Bayern would kick their ass. :p

Lightning

Banned
I didn't know it though and it's pretty amazing when you think about it lol.
One of the losses is to Arsenal.

The feat is amazing but Bayern are just too dominate in the Bundesliga so the main competition is from the CL where City wet the bed, along with Barcelona.

Blablurn

tumblr_inline_mxg2yck5ppy5.gif

FootballFan

no :|

Thiago is so damn badass. The way he dribbles through the defense is just too good. His passes? DAMN! Too good as well. Glad he is back. Him and... Martinez = too good to be true.

Which leads us to the question...

.. what will happen with Schweini once he is back?

He is incredible. Some Barca fans didn't like him because he would try too much. But he is young and learning so I always thought it was okay.

Because you knew when he sorts out those stupid mistakes and improves on the things he does good then you have an amazing midfielder.

We could use him now with Xavi and Iniesta being so bad. :(

Blablurn

He is incredible. Some Barca fans didn't like him because he would try too much. But he is young and learning so I always thought it was okay.

Because you knew when he sorts out those stupid mistakes and improves on the things he does good then you have an amazing midfielder.

I can see him coming back in a few years. But he will be expensive, my friend!

Who the hell are you?

Blaburn <3

<3

Suen

The feat is amazing but Bayern are just too dominate in the Bundesliga so the main competition is from the CL where City wet the bed, along with Barcelona.
To be fair this wasn't any different from PL last season where United made everyone else look like a League Two side and this was a shit United (according to their own fans). No one devalued their achievement for that so I think we shouldn't do the same to Bayern. Regardless of the league they play in they deserve proper recognition for achieving that. Jupp is a great manager.

Tomorrow Parma are going to get their asses handed to them by Inter. I hope you're prepared!
We made Inter look like shit in San Siro last season but we didn't win. Tomorrow we'll just walk through them. Cassano - Sansone with Biabiany and Parolo as support + Lucarelli and Paletta for defense and Mirante having a good game HNNNNNGGG. Beating both Milan clubs HNNNNG

Salvadora

To be fair this wasn't any different from PL last season where United made everyone else look like a League Two side and this was a shit United (according to their own fans). No one devalued their achievement for that so I think we shouldn't do the same to Bayern. Regardless of the league they play in they deserve proper recognition for achieving that. Jupp is a great manager.
United didn't make everyone else look like a League Two side.

They went behind in games and had to come back and win, time and time again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guidolin schooled Benitez tactically. He switched to an aggressive 4-2-3-1 and scored twice, then locked the game by switching back to a 3-5-2.

Allow me to hold Benitz post-match conference for this:

It's funny because it's spot on

Suen

United didn't make everyone else look like a League Two side.

They went behind in games and had to come back and win, time and time again.
But the season was over "early", that spoke volumes about the quality of the other teams throughout the whole season. It might be an exaggeration fine but if the United side last season was shit then I don't know what the rest of us were.

Elchele

Bayern are on a league of their own, to be honest, it doesn't matter in what european league you put them. We will eventually lose a game, but there are no teams on this level.

Dortmund are the closest to Bayern level (when they have full squad), and still I don't think they'll be able to compete because of their financial limits.

Actually I like how he has the balls to try any incredible pass all the time. He thinks outside the box, that's what makes him so special.

Top Bottom