• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Elchele

Amazon thing didn't work, they said I'd have to fax them proof of my billing address or the orders wouldn't go through.

Might just have to buy this fucking thing legit.

:loooooool

I've been purchasing stuff from Amazon US for years, with an honduran cc

they just don't like you

Amazon thing didn't work, they said I'd have to fax them proof of my billing address or the orders wouldn't go through.

Weird, Amazon US has always worked for me.

Did you put your billing address as the White House or something?

Arnie

I reckon it's my Royal Bank of Scotland account.

They're so fucking twitchy when it comes to payments. I imagine they've just blocked it by default.

"purchase to a US billing address from Amazon.com?"

"nooooppppeeee"

Weird, Amazon US has always worked for me.

Did you put your billing address as the White House or something?
Nope.

Was just some one in Ohio.

Tc91

:lol wtf?

I've bought things from Amazon US with a Delaware address with no problems.

What did you do to them Arnie?

noal

Banned
I just accepted the Brazil job after they were knocked out in the group stages of the World Cup. Utd & Brazil. Hmmmmmm.

Mastadon

Banned
At times, I wish more people in this thread watched rugby.Leinster just hatefucked the best team in England, on their home patch. It was so cathartic after watching that shite from United.

And tbf it was a very entertaining game. Would've been a good watch for the neutral.

Second best team in England thanks Cleff.

Blablurn

UPXKYiQ.png

Clegg

Second best team in England thanks Cleff.
Are you a Northampton fan? That team is better than Saracens.

I thought Leinster would have a good chance of winning if they played well, but not by 33 points. Northampton were hadn't lost in 7 games and were playing at home.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah.

I don't imagine Everton will roll over tomorrow though. Lukaku is giving me nightmares of Drogba.
They won't roll over but we have the team to beat them. Anything can happen on the day but they don't strike fear into me, they were very lucky at Old Trafford. Rooney missed a sitter, Welbeck should have scored after Evra hit the post. They also put a lot of energy into that match and they will need more to handle our midfield. Any team can win on the day in this league but it will take a huge effort from Everton tomorrow to win that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So Wes just scored a Scorpion kick in fifa

Yeah

Carbonox

Switzerland was fucking amazing. I got so hammered I missed my flight this morning and had to fork out 300 quid to buy a new ticket back to London which was the only flight cos of the issues today. :lol That'll learn me. Didn't get home until like an hour ago.

Switzerland was fucking amazing. I got so hammered I missed my flight this morning and had to fork out 300 quid to buy a new ticket back to London which was the only flight cos of the issues today. :lol That'll learn me. Didn't get home until like an hour ago.
And you haven't even seen the Newcastle score today.

#dead

Top Bottom