• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

BaHBpVUCUAApdJg.png:large

Hixx

@SkyNewsBreak 3m
Six people, including three footballers, arrested by police investigating claims of match-fixing in the UK by an Asian betting syndicate

If it were PL footballers we'd know about it surely

@SkyNewsBreak 3m
Six people, including three footballers, arrested by police investigating claims of match-fixing in the UK by an Asian betting syndicate

We know Bendtner was arrested.

Probably fixed all those reserve matches.

Batigol

Banned
@SkyNewsBreak 3m

Watch it be some shitty conference teams

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@SkyNewsBreak 3m

I hope it's Nottingham Forest.

Arnie

That Samsung F5000 arrived today.

Can't set the fucking thing up because the screws they provided are shit and my screwdrivers are all fucking wank. The television's just sat there on my sofa. I've been trying for over an hour. Fucking gash.

Cardiff are not an easy team though.

They're well organised, talented and managed by a very capable manager. You've played well in the Champions League, in part, because you haven't faced sides like that.

I wasn't necessarily meaning Cardiff only though, we've played really bad par 3 or 4 games this year and most of the good games where in the CL. I agree that Leverkusen were not organised at all today though. I just thought that after the few starting games in the PL and seeing those teams playing their leagues that we'd have a much harder time.

I'm not saying we'll play well outside the group stage just because it's the CL, we could end up with Juve, which could be the worst thing ever or the best thing ever.

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes Boys about to get properly thrashed, thisgonnabegood.gif

SUCK ON THE COPPER DICK

Main match. Forza Leverkusen. You can do it!

EAT THE GINGER ASSHOLE

We'll beat humiliate Sami's Bayer, and you'll hate it.

And with Young on the pitch.

KISS ME DIRECTLY ON THE MOUTH

Fuck I need to get home and see these highlights

I'm frothing from the yoghurt spitter

This is
My cunt

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wilbur

Banned
WHY IS THIS TRAIN SO SLOW

I KEEP READING WORDS LIKE GIGGS + MAGISTERIAL, KAGAWA + BRILLIANT, ROONEY + DIABOLICALLY GOOD CUNT, JONES + GOAT

LET ME GET HOME

Now the chicken fumed bastard is going to come home and claim Vidal the king of Europe for taking penalties.

I am drowning in your salty Viking tears

Vidal > Claudemir

Top Bottom