• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Surprise surprise. The fat cunt Rppmey isn't the number 10 today and we have a midfielder in Giggs who isn't too pussy to play forward passes so we look much better. Put Rooney on the left wing. He'll still be productive and pull out goal/assists there. Plus his workrate will help Evra out in defense.

pls Moyes

Arnie

The idea of rushing home to see Giggs and Nani play football genuinely depresses me.
I want to lay with you

gOBDmSo.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
The idea of rushing home to see Giggs and Nani play football genuinely depresses me.

When was the last time you won 5-0 away in the champions league

When was the last time you won 5-0 in the champions league

When was the last time you won in the champions league

When was the last time you were in the champions league

I am drowning in your salty Viking tears

Vidal > Claudemir

Well no shit. Claudemir is already back at the hotel drinking tequila, he's one of the least professional footballers I've seen in Copenhagen... Not even kidding, you can find him on several week days at La Tequila Bar in the city... At least before Ståle came back now.

Suen

:lol full of energy

Wilbur

Banned
Well no shit. Claudemir is already back at the hotel drinking tequila, he's one of the least professional footballers I've seen in Copenhagen... Not even kidding, you can find him on several week days at La Tequila Bar in the city... At least before Ståle came back now.

:loooool have you ever been drinking with him

Seriously though, who do you think the best CM in the world is? For my money it's Vidal or Martinez based on last season. This season, Vidal, Kroos, Busquets and of course Ramsey

Oh and Pog the log
Negative_Man.png

pulga

Banned
:loooool have you ever been drinking with him

Seriously though, who do you think the best CM in the world is? For my money it's Vidal or Martinez based on last season. This season, Vidal, Kroos, Busquets and of course Ramsey

Oh and Pog the log
Negative_Man.png

did you know your brother is the seed of elvis?

explains why he's handsomer than you innit

Wilbur

Banned
You are praising Ramsey?

Damn, United needs to win more.

He has been very good this year to be fair.

Him, Yaya (at home lol), Schneiderlin, Koke, Busquets, Pjanic, Kroos and Pogba have been the best of the games I watch (admittedly not a huge amount in La Liga and Bundesliga)

But Vidal is the GOAT. I will defend that Chilean cunt until Phil Jones usurps him

Wilbur

Banned
did you know your brother is the seed of elvis?

explains why he's handsomer than you innit

He looks like a pepperami

My mum is a weirdo who likes photoshoppin her head onto Elvis' lovers

You are not to go near her punan. It is for bud. Or Vidal.

Elsk vs Devo in OT, pls be good.

I'm to uncool for Claudemir.

Best midfielders in the world is Lampard and Ramires.

Link? And looool you hate Lampard even more than I do

Ah link above

Arnie

You're too high on chicken fumes to witness any of the above so it's a useless callout.

You're always on public transport itching for Ando.

But hey, enjoy your Snippets of the Champions League brought to you by Gazprom.

i'm going to jack off before staring at Michael Pitt for 50 mins

Wilbur

Banned
You're too high on chicken fumes to witness any of the above so it's a useless callout.

You're always on public transport itching for Ando.

But hey, enjoy your Snippets of the Champions League brought to you by Gazprom.

i'm going to jack off before staring at Michael Pitt for 50 mins

I do spend an exorbitant amount of time on public transport.

I'm rubbing my willy on an old lady's back muttering Jonny Evans' name right now xoxoxo

You still on season 1 of boardy?

Wilbur

Banned
Re that thread; school is stupid for having rules like that, but if you go there you should adhere. Lot of people in that thread are jumping the gun in regards to the race I think

TAKE HER DOWN JUPP

it did look slightly off, but I just couldnt imagine why she would 'shop it :lol

Because she's odd

Zabojnik

We have to go back to 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 with Marchisio behind the two strikers. Conte pls.

Also, Olof Mellberg is a fucking legend.

Elchele

My psn account got a password reset for some reason and now I can't access it because I don't know what birth date I used to register

pre-order cancelled

Arnie

I do spend an exorbitant amount of time on public transport.

I'm rubbing my willy on an old lady's back muttering Jonny Evans' name right now xoxoxo

You still on season 1 of boardy?
Aye, it's great.

Think I'm too tired post-wank to bother with an episode. Sleep is just so appealing right now.
He's scoring good goals for us all the time

i2L0SvP01E1Qy.gif
The pace of that game is making me laugh.

And it's 16 minutes in :loolllll

she's been a complete ass about the whole thing. And her mother is just making it worse by sticking with her bullshit.

The school is being even more pathetic as they allowed it until other students started bullying her, what they should do is burn down the school in the name of satan, the norwegian way.

Clegg

Carragher seemed shocked at how poor Leverkusen were defensively. Think he mentioned that they defended in a manner completely alien to ho Hyppia would have defended during his playing days.

Top Bottom