• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

If the WC is ever near us again I'm gonna go xoxo

Might go to France for a few days for the euros. Will try and get tickets but if not, just chill in fanzones.

You know you can't resist going to Russia, Wilbz. You'll feel right at home, after all tiny cunt hair is the closest you can get to being hairless.

L1NETT

If the WC is ever near us again I'm gonna go xoxo

Might go to France for a few days for the euros. Will try and get tickets but if not, just chill in fanzones.

I wanna go to the 2015 Rugby WC. Should be a right laugh, loved going to the Olympics last year :)

Euros would be a right time too.

Elchele

Oh. It's also a 12h road trip from São Paulo to Porto Alegre. But it would be crazy to drive there.

:lol I don't even know if its safe to drive from Rosario to Porto Alegre. I'll contact some honduran people I know who live in Buenos Aires, maybe they are planning to go so I can join. Really would love to see France vs. Honduras

I feel the WC in Brazil is going to be a huge mess, tho.

You live in Messi's hometown? Go see if you can find him.

people usually see him in restaurants when he comes for vacations.
rosarinas are much more interesting than messi, tho.

Messi

:lol I don't even know if its safe to drive from Rosario to Porto Alegre. I'll contact some honduran people I know who live in Buenos Aires, maybe they are planning to go so I can join. Really would love to see France vs. Honduras

I feel the WC in Brazil is going to be a huge mess, tho.

people usually see him in restaurants when he comes for vacations.
rosarinas are much more interesting than messi, tho.

Do you know where he lives? Is his house massive.

You can do recon for me.

Messi

I really want to meet a barcelona player, but I want to meet
Jose Pinto
I think me and him could be best buds.

Elchele

Do you know where he lives? Is his house massive.

You can do recon for me.

His family moved to the suburbs recently, IIRC. I imagine they have a huge mansion, but I've never been in the suburbs.

I do want to randomly meet Maxi Rodriguez, tho.

WHAT is that true

Why can I only imagine a barren tundra

Too far away anyway. Plus you hate gays. I'm far too effeminate for Russia.
Enjoy:

br2axOu.png

Here's Brazil host cities:
3B6BPeH.png

Quite similar on average actually.

Messi

Send Fady to brazil to try and meet players. Knowing his luck he will end up in Brazils locker room and will become David Luiz's best friend.

Don't even know who that random poster is

I'd prefer Russia's climate to be honest. Think it's too far away though, would cost me loads. I can be in Paris in an hour on the Eurostar

This made me laugh way harder than I am sure you intended. I think I just woke the whole house up at 2:30 in the morning.

Wilbur

Banned
why don't you go on a weekly basis?
yurop pls

I have to take a 4 hour bus just to take me to Buenos Aires. dat technology

You think I have the money to gallivant round a Gallic boulevard every week you fucking clown

All I do is make chicken

Don't even know who that random poster is

I'd prefer Russia's climate to be honest. Think it's too far away though, would cost me loads. I can be in Paris in an hour on the Eurostar

Yeah travel costs are a bitch. At least the upside of Platini's ridiculous Euro 2020 plans is that everyone in Europe should have some games somewhat nearby.

L1NETT

Would be right weird to have a meet up in bloody France though lol.

Need to go a see a group stage match absolutely sloshed.

I'll start saving up, back to Pokerstars I go.

--=-

Sorry to go back to VGX but if you were impressed by that Division trailer (seeing it on twatter) than you need a brain examination. Ubisoft sometimes right cheese me off.

Elchele

I'm out, good night guys.

I have finals week, starting this monday. Haven't read a single page, dat ps4. going to be a long sunday

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah travel costs are a bitch. At least the upside of Platini's ridiculous Euro 2020 plans is that everyone in Europe should have some games somewhat nearby.

Holy shit is that actually happening

I thought that was just him talking shit like about the sin bins

My lord

All I do is sweets and I travel regularly. Stop making excuses.

Education. Part time work. I don't sell meth. Shut your mouth.

Traveling around Europe isn't that expensive. Also if you go during the summer just don't bother going to hotel or motels, try and find some people who you can sleep at for free or just take a bench as a last resort.

Messi

Holy shit is that actually happening

I thought that was just him talking shit like about the sin bins

My lord

Education. Part time work. I don't sell meth. Shut your mouth.

I am in fulltime work and don't sell meth. You can travel on weekends. Wilbs I will come find you and stab you if you dont travel more. Some day you will be scraping the grill and ill come in have some delicious chicken then come over there and stab your ass. I can find you, Freewheelin will give you up for some arsenal merch and some match tickets I am sure of it. he is a cheap date.

Messi

I wanna go travelling. I'm just scared because money is scary.

Being an adult is scary

Please

Come to barcelona and I will meet you. You can stay for free in my room all I want is for you to go by the name laura and give up the anal. We can even go to a match... but you have to pay for your ticket to that I am not made of money.

L1NETT

Been to Barca, top place.
Been to Naples, loved it.
Copenhagen, mint

Fuck Venice. Fuck Rome. Fuck Valencia. Fuck Vienna.

That's all I can think of right now.

Wilbur

Banned
Venice is the best place in the world. Could just sit and hang my feet over one of the little water bus docks for hours. Did it down some little alley near the Rialto. Just sat there for hours with Bellini and ice cream. One of my favourite days ever.

L1NETT

Venice is the best place in the world. Could just sit and hang my feet over one of the little water bus docks for hours. Did it down some little alley near the Rialto. Just sat there for hours with Bellini and ice cream. One of my favourite days ever.

You can't moan about money and then love Venice. Water in St Marks square costs about as much as crude oil.

---

Watching HIGNFY

Kathy Burke the funniest woman on TV. By miles.

GorillaJu

Wilbur if the Wolf of Wall Street is good then okay I'll watch and like it I'm sure but that doesn't stop the Departed from being mediocre and most of Scorsese's other movies being more overrated than a Belgian 18 year old anchovy.

Top Bottom