• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wilbur

Banned
They are a joke, but I am correct in thinking that Sport is Barcelona's mouthpiece to media like Marca is to Madrid, right?

I'm not sure actually. No idea why Barca would be interested in van Persie though, they just got rid of an aging injury prone striker on huge wages in Villa. RVP playing out wide at this point in his career?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some blind, bogus wank. Genuinely the mental level of a rat that's been hit by some speeding object

I really shouldn't read this thread at work :lol or just put Sal on ignore and be done with it.

guy next me is adjusting his chair to sneak a peek at my screen. As smooth as Evans' long balls.

Suen

They are a joke, but I am correct in thinking that Sport is Barcelona's mouthpiece to media like Marca is to Madrid, right?
Marca talks shit about Madrid from time to time. I don't know who Marca is with :lol

RVP would be a decent addition to Barca's squad but I don't see them buying a player at that age. It's prob. bullshit, from a spanish bull.

Just woke up with a banging headache, thanks beer.

Really went hard celebrating last night, paying the price now.

But wait! What's this? 20 McNuggets in the fridge?

I'm a genius

Suen

I'm not sure actually. No idea why Barca would be interested in van Persie though, they just got rid of an aging injury prone striker on huge wages in Villa. RVP playing out wide at this point in his career?
Barca def need someone like how RVP was last season. They don't look particularly alive up there. This only makes me even realize more what a huge change Messi does on the field.

Suen

I really shouldn't read this thread at work :lol or just put Sal on ignore and be done with it.

guy next me is adjusting his chair to sneak a peek at my screen. As smooth as Evan's long balls.
:lol. What do you work with Yurt-san? Pm pls, along with pictures of your workmate.

Blablurn

レバークーゼンがジグナル・イドゥナ・パルクで勝ち点3をもぎ取った。試合は熱い戦いとなったが、ボルシア・ドルトムントは順位表で1つ上にいるバイヤー・レバークーゼンに0-1(前半0-1)と敗北。この2位チームとの勝ち点差は6に開いた。

レバークーゼンがジグナル・イドゥナ・パルクで勝ち点3をもぎ取った。試合は熱い戦いとなったが、ボルシア・ドルトムントは順位表で1つ上にいるバイヤー・レバークーゼンに0-1(前半0-1)と敗北。この2位チームとの勝ち点差は6に開いた。

That's pretty naughty, didn't know you want to do that kind of stuff with Klopp.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I work for a Drilling company, Suen.
Brazzers
Nah, I wish

レバークーゼンは全く無能だったとBVBを打つに値するしませんでした。

Salazar said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

eglurwch os gwelwch yn dda?

Suen

I work for a Drilling company, Suen.
Brazzers
Nah, I wish

レバークーゼンは全く無能だったとBVBを打つに値するしませんでした。

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

eglurwch os gwelwch yn dda?
Nice Yurt. Working on Sundays sucks though (unless your schedule is Friday-Sunday)

OddMorsel pls, what are they saying about the rest of us?

L1NETT

Just woke up with a banging headache, thanks beer.

Really went hard celebrating last night, paying the price now.

But wait! What's this? 20 McNuggets in the fridge?

I'm a genius

Well played sir, well played. My tipple is sainsburys pies and Bovril. Mint.

Fun tip: Strawpedo ing Alco Pops is not fun.

GorillaJu

Nice Yurt. Working on Sundays sucks though (unless your schedule is Friday-Sunday)

OddMorsel pls, what are they saying about the rest of us?

He said

"Have u ever fallen in luv during a football match?"

Actually it's a match report from Leverkusen v Dortmund, saying Dortmund failed to overtake the team one place above them and a 6 point gap has been opened between the two.

Suen

He said

"Have u ever fallen in luv during a football match?"

Actually it's a match report from Leverkusen v Dortmund, saying Dortmund failed to overtake the team one place above them and a 6 point gap has been opened between the two.
:lol :lol

Thanks!

Top Bottom