• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

K1LLER7

2 research assignments due in 10 days.
No urge to start either.
Last year is stressful :(

I should find a supplier of HGH drugs and contact Messi through Twitter lol.

K1LLER7

Wilbur if the Wolf of Wall Street is good then okay I'll watch and like it I'm sure but that doesn't stop the Departed from being mediocre and most of Scorsese's other movies being more overrated than a Belgian 18 year old anchovy.
I get mixed up with The Departed and Blood Diamond.

One of them was good. The other meh.

Wilbur

Banned
You can't moan about money and then love Venice. Water in St Marks square costs about as much as crude oil.

---

Watching HIGNFY

Kathy Burke the funniest woman on TV. By miles.

I don't have the money to go swanning around Europe lol. Went Venice with my family, meant I could spend less of my own money innit.

Wilbur if the Wolf of Wall Street is good then okay I'll watch and like it I'm sure but that doesn't stop the Departed from being mediocre and most of Scorsese's other movies being more overrated than a Belgian 18 year old anchovy.

You're boring. I bet your favourite film maker is Brett Ratner.

2 research assignments due in 10 days.
No urge to start either.
Last year is stressful :(

I should find a supplier of HGH drugs and contact Messi through Twitter lol.

No motivation is the worst :( I got 2000 words to do by Wednesday and I have work Tuesday and Wednesday night. Then an exam on Friday. Ahhh

Clegg

I missed the United transfer talk earlier? Good.

Let's not talk about how much we're going to be gouged in January.

i have once been to barcalonas stadium and they didn't even play, that was the best part

interracialanusmassagmwobm.gif

K1LLER7

No motivation is the worst :( I got 2000 words to do by Wednesday and I have work Tuesday and Wednesday night. Then an exam on Friday. Ahhh
Best of luck mate. Uni stress, work and United playing worse than Bebe's homeless team is not a fun combo.

Thankfully I got no exams till after Christmas.

If I could just spew out what I know I'd get it done in a few hours. Having to research and find references is a massive time sink for me.

Wilbur

Banned
Best of luck mate. Uni stress, work and United playing worse than Bebe's homeless team is not a fun combo.

Thankfully I got no exams till after Christmas.

If I could just spew out what I know I'd get it done in a few hours. Having to research and find references is a massive time sink for me.

Yeah references are the absolute fucking worst. Best of luck to you too man!

Why the fuck are you still reading the yellow pages grandad.

But lol nonetheless. It wasn't Heaven Nightclub was it.

Mostly carpenters, plumbers and one cafe.

rodvik

Watching the Napoli game.

"Pandev emerges from the shadows like Dracula on a plate of liver."

Ray Hudson ladies and gentlemen. Ray Hudson.

With the extra money I'm getting and the cheap flights I get I am going to try and see at least 2 more European games this season. I want to see Vitesse and Dortmund I think. Next year I am going to see a MLS game while in Toronto.

rodvik

With the extra money I'm getting and the cheap flights I get I am going to try and see at least 2 more European games this season. I want to see Vitesse and Dortmund I think. Next year I am going to see a MLS game while in Toronto.

MLS is a good time. If you can get to a Timbers or Sounders home game I highly recommend it.

I know they will all be asleep now but can any Dutch people point me to a place where I can actually buy Vitesse tickets? I can get tickets for Ajax and Feyenoord on viagogo but I would rather see Vitesse.

feel

i have once been to barcalonas stadium and they didn't even play, that was the best part

interracialanusmassagmwobm.gif
I like how he pushes down on his back at the same time to disguise the ass touching and Ivanovic is left confused as fuck to what just happened. Brilliant execution.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
blimey

early kick off for Roma-Viola? I won't be able to make it back in time then.

Oh well, at least I'll get to see Sassuolo Berardi. <3

Domenico Berardi and Zaza are one yellow away from missing their game vs Juve

Remember who owns half your contracts you peasants. I expect two intentional handballs or a two footed tackled today.

Blablurn

checked out that mental/depression thread on gaf. its like a real community. like foots gaf. but topics are depression and death :/

Wilbur

Banned
Ahahah well played

I searched for Conte's name in the 'next manager' thread and it yielded no results. Slightly offended.

They probably have no idea who Youventoots are, the cultural philistines. Remember? Remember that man in the pub that thought they were Spanish? Remember?

Salazar

Are you sure you weren't reading Red Cafe

Shut the place down, tbh.

Anderson thread said:
This. Apart from his horrible finishing skills he can actually create something with his runs, open up some space. I bet if we sell him, to say Atletico Madrid or something, he'll be a huge hit if used properly.

Aye, Atletico will bite our hand off. I can see it now.

Evra thread said:
Again, people are going completely overboard in here. If Evra had scored, which was the closest we came and he hadn't been unlucky hitting Sissoko's face when heading, then we would win 1-0. He was double unlucky and had a decent game besides that - not good, but not bad either.

Nope nope.

Some blind said:
Yes, I do. They all ran hard and all tried to positively influence the play. They just weren't very good at it. I still haven't seen an example of a player intentionally not trying their best. There isn't even a rational reason to explain why they wouldn't want to try. What benefit do they get out of not trying to win the game? The only player in our squad who I would say is intentionally lazy is Evra. He jogs back far too often, but he's been doing that for years.

Walshy

The Catalan paper Sport are saying van Persie has had a bust up with Moyes and wants to join Barca.

Most likely to be bullshit.

Top Bottom