• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

K1LLER7

didn't even show you our tiki taka

ibsAg9lNjXHaty.gif

this is why i was worried of not even getting a single point in CL

hahahaha

Moyes would be proud.

Anybody have the Gif of United's 4th goal.

pulga

Banned
that thead

please guys

im dying i cant lololololololol

they really can't see the problem with someone blocking the damn view

i dont even

that thead

please guys

im dying i cant lololololololol

they really can't see the problem with someone blocking the damn view

i dont even

I can, but seeing as she was allowed to have that hair in class until some other students started teasing her about it... That is clearly not why she was told to get something done about it. Again the only solution imo is to burn down the school in the name of Satan.

Wilbur

Banned
I can, but seeing as she was allowed to have that hair in class until some other students started teasing her about it... That is clearly not why she was told to get something done about it. Again the only solution imo is to burn down the school in the name of Satan.

Well she was probably teased about it and then teachers realised they'd been far too blase about the rules

If I shit myself - which doesn't seem to be against the rules - and I get teased about it, I should still change out of my pants and not shit myself again.

Linius

4-3-3 peasants

That's how you beat Barça with a team of youngsters

They copied our game thanks to Cruijff

We showed them how it's done

Believe

Well she was probably teased about it and then teachers realised they'd been far too blase about the rules

If I shit myself - which doesn't seem to be against the rules - and I get teased about it, I should still change out of my pants and not shit myself again.

That's a shitty analogy. Not sure why anyone would want to go to such a nazi private school though.

Isn't this America though? Better call Saul and sue them.

I fear pulga is finished. :(

Good I miss him in the whatsapp, it was just so much interesting when we got videos of girls he wanted to fuck in bars and rare exclusive photos of his poops. I still remember you bragging about taking an nonvenomous shit Pulga, then when we finally got the photo evidence it was tiny. It was disappointing, but I want to see you can do better now.

Jet Set Radio is such a great game. Been playing the Steam version, graphics look great in HD too. Dat nostalgia.

It's amazing how well cell-shading holds up.

Feorax

Well, that thread is pretty much hijacked at his point.

Someone bookmark it, we can probably recycle it into OT11 next month.

footygaf stahp invading the thread

we're all gonna get smashed lololol

Only because you cunts are bringing shit from this thread into that thread. The general OT has no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about. Shit like "Two teamer" and generally acting like you guys are still in the football thread is just derailing the thread.

You cunts are going to get the football thread closed.

i cant breathe

This RPG script is writing itself at this point

"lol why would i do by going into the ham cave right there?"

*cut to 5 min later when our lone hero Wilbury enters the cave in search of his lost brother*

*see pulga ded on ground* (sad music fades in)

Wilbur

Banned
This RPG script is writing itself at this point

"lol why would i do by going into the ham cave right there?"

*cut to 5 min later when our lone hero Wilbury enters the cave in search of his lost brother*

*see pulga ded on ground* (sad music fades in)

Oh my god :lol :lol :lol

L1NETT

Noooo Pulga. Who am I going to talk to about the Flash! RIP

---

I really really like Avicii Hey Brother and I don't care who knows it.

Top Bottom