• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Linius

I want to get a TV around Christmas so it might have to be January but if you seriously want to go to the PSV game I could get a ticket on the 17th December.

Well Ajax - PSV is on january the 19th. There's no info yet on when the tickets go on sale for that game. My guess is early january.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well that motd extra was thoroughly depressing

Linius

They are on viagogo already but how much are they usually for you?

http://www.viagogo.nl/Sportkaartjes/Voetbal/Eredivisie/Ajax-Amsterdam-Kaartjes/E-550335

That's odd, official sale hasn't started yet. Probably people with season tickets who selling their seat for way more than a normal ticket would cost.

I'll try to find out how much these ticks usually go for. These tickets on Viagogo are all up high in the stadium, I think you can get lower half of the stadium for those prices.

That's odd, official sale hasn't started yet. Probably people with season tickets who selling their seat for way more than a normal ticket would cost.

I'll try to find out how much these ticks usually go for. These tickets on Viagogo are all up high in the stadium, I think you can get lower half of the stadium for those prices.

Alrighty, I am right in thinking Ajax - PSV is kind of a bigger game?

Wes

venison crêpe
Rory Smith from The Times is going to be on Match of the Day Extra on BBC1 in a minute. Usually speaks sense, want to see how he picks apart Moyes.

This has been a great show so far. Particularly Smith. Straight talking as you say. Everyone should be watching.

Wilbur

Banned
Err everyoneo should be watching Roma-Fiorentina. great little match. better than any of the three PL games I watched yesterday.

Southampton - City was a better match than this is to be honest, far more pace about it and Southampton are amazing to watch. This is a good match too though. Valero is awesome.

Linius

Wilbury, would you be in then if Quiche and I go too?

Anyways, ticks will go on sale around four weeks before the game. So somewhere around the 19th this month. I'll keep tabs on that anyways.

It's the biggest game of the season after Ajax - Feyenoord. Traditionally PSV is a title contender. Feyenoord is a bigger game because of the huge rivalry between the clubs.

Awesome I can get a tiny room in a hotel for £30 which is great! This could actually happen :p

YES

Me and my mates were looking at tickets because we're there that weekend. Don't think we'd get like 14 of them though :lol

On that Viagogo you can actually buy up to 16 tickets in one section :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Aquiloani please retire

I don't want to see you in Brazil

Morgan De Sanctis is still a little bitch I see

Wilbur

Banned
Gervinho :lol

The black Welbeck

Wilbury, would you be in then if Quiche and I go too?

Anyways, ticks will go on sale around four weeks before the game. So somewhere around the 19th this month. I'll keep tabs on that anyways.

Problem is I'd have to leave my mates for a few hours to go watch a match which is a bit unfair haha, or we'd need to get 15-20 tickets or however many of us are going :/

Suen

Gervinho :lol

The black Welbeck

Problem is I'd have to leave my mates for a few hours to go watch a match which is a bit unfair haha, or we'd need to get 15-20 tickets or however many of us are going :/
Did you catch the chance he was provided with in the first half? When he came from the right of the goal and tried to shoot the ball but missed it :lol. He just needed to put it in the left corner.

BELIEVE.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Did you catch the chance he was provided with in the first half? When he came from the right of the goal and tried to shoot the ball but missed it :lol. He just needed to put it in the left corner.

Yeah but then he does that! He's a man possessed under Garcia

destroooooo you fat cunt baby

Linius

I can probably buy four tickets on my clubcard max. The only way to grab that many tickets together is trough Viagogo I guess.

Wilbur

Banned
<3 I have offered you so many Chelsea tickets! I am nice :p I took your brother to a fucking game :lol

Yeah its a shame I can never make them haha! I swear I've always got work :( why do CL and COC matches take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I should change my work days.

But fuck Dean. He doesn't know your name.

Arnie

Such fond memories of Destro as a backup striker on FM.

Quiche if you want to offer me a ticket to Liverpool at the Bridge I wouldn't say no.

Linius

Quiche, how are you budget wise for game tickets? I personally can't afford to pay much more than 50 or 60 euros for my ticket. Normally that should get us tickets at the long end in the upper half of the stadium.

I must say, last time with Ajax - Celtic I was almost up the roof and this was my view.

Top Bottom